i will always take care of u♡

it was the day of the concert and u had woke up to a annoying alarm for 8am. "ughh" u said about to get up. as u tried to get up u realized bill was holding u and u had ur head buried in his chest thru out the night "crap... um bill?" u said trying to wake him up "mmm 5 more minutes " he said "no bill we gotta get up we have a concert today at 7" u said still close to him "ugh fine" he said "can u maybe let go of me?" u said giggling "oh crap I'm sorry" bill said letting go of u and his face turned red "no it's ok" u said smiling "anyways ima go over to my room and get my stuff ready "ok I'll see u in a little bit" bill said and u walk out of his room.

u head over to ur room to grab ur things so u can get ready at the concert. u grab ur makeup,brush, and all of ur accessories. ur fit is already at the place so that's good. u set it on ur bed and head downstairs. once u get down stairs u see tom sitting down eating.

"Hey y/n!" tom said while putting another bite in to his mouth

" Hey tom, watcha doing?" I said walking down

"oh just eating breakfast, there is some more if u want any" he said pointing at the stove.

"oh ok,I'll save some for bill too" u said walking over to grab a plate

"speaking of bill... did u guys have fun last night" tom said moving his eyebrows up and down

"um yea we did makeup ,skin care, had snacks watched movies all of that fun stuff!" u said putting ur food on ur plate

"sureee nothing else???" he said

"yea why?" u asked confused

"oh because I had walked in there last night and I had seen the two of u just casually cuddling" he said

"oh yea that wasn't supposed to happen, I think it was just we were moving in our sleep and then that's how it happened, but it's ok it was just once" u said

"but u liked it huh?" Tom said as u walked over to sit down

"um noo??" u said trying not to my clueless

"ur a very bad liar y/n, just admit it ,ur literally so obvious " tom said laughing

"ok fine but shut up and don't tell bill u got that?" u said looking serious "damnn ok I wont" tom said putting his hands up in defense. about 1 minute later you heard bill coming down the stairs
"Hey guys" bill said all smiley "Hey bill!" u said. tom just rolled his eyes at yall "oo breakfast " bill said "yea hurry beacuse we gotta leave in 5 minutes" tom said. u and bill stop what confused "um no we still have an hour?" bill said "no, we gotta go to the hotel remember?" Tom said asking yall two. you and bill just look at each other so confused. "did Gustav not tell u?" Tom asked "I haven't talked to Gustav since we dropped them off " u said "yea me either" bill said "well shit,yall need to hurry up and pack!" tom said. u and bill quickly are and headed up stairs to pack. atleast everything was folded so u were ok and u just fit ur accessories and body products on the top. you rush out with ur bags and belongings and run out to the bus. Bill beat u somehow but thank God u did everything under those 5 minutes.

"my bad guys I thought I had told yall but I guess I forgot to" Gustav said in shame

"no no no no it's ok Gustav, atleast we finished in time" u said looking over to bill.

"anyways whatcha been doing best friendddd" georg says to u acting all girly

" ok maybe not do that, but nun much besides me and bill having a little sleepover last night" u said
"sure just a sleepover" tom mumbles "what was that tom?" bill asked "oh nothing" tom says giggling

*time skip *

yall arrive at the hotel and u check in. Gustav goes over to check in so u and the other 3 go over to wait on him. "yall this is a pretty hotel " u said
"yea it is pretty" georg says "ooo maybe bill can find a girlfriend here!" tom said softly punching his shoulder. ' I don't know why but that hurt me' u thought to urself "yea maybe" bill said. that hurt u even worse but u had to think nothing of it.
"u ok y/n/n?" georg whispered to u "yea I guess"
u said "oh don't lie, ur my number 1 best friend I know when ur lying" he said "no I promise nothing is wrong " u fake smiled. he still knew u was lying but he didn't wanna make u worse.

"ok whoever booked the rooms, u genuinely cannot count" Gustav said walking over. "Gustav u booked the rooms-" bill said "oh shit I did huh, ok well I may have accidentally for 4 rooms" he said
"oh,I CALL MY OWN ROOM!" georg said "ME TOO" tom said " I mean I wouldn't mind sharing with somebody " u said "I'll share with you y/n/n!!" bill said "ok then!" u said and u all walk over to the elevator.

once yall are at ur rooms u and bill set ur things down and quickly grab the stuff u need and headed out to the bus. everyone was there waiting on yall so yall quickly left.

*time skip*

u had just finished getting dressed and ur fit was so pretty

(sorry I js didn't wanna type it lmao)

u picked out ur accessories and did ur hair. once u were done u walked over to the others "took u long enough" tom says "Oh shut up, ur one to talk" u said rolling ur eyes. he flipped u off but u ignored it "u look pretty" bill said with a red face. ur face turned red too and u said "ty and u look good too!". "yall ready?" georg ask. yall all say yep and head out to the stage.

u get stage fright but u always calm down bc of bill. all the fans screaming in tune with some posters saying ' I LOVE U TOKIO HOTEL' 'THE BOYS ARE THE BEST' ' Y/N IS SO PRETTY'. the ones that said ur pretty made u feel good because u didn't like how u looked so it gave u confidence.

bill starts talking to them and letting them know we're starting with schrei. yall start singing and then u feel better. Bill grabbed ur hand as yall are singing and he spinned u. ur face turned red but u tried not to messup ur singing.

the song ended and then u went on with the other songs. u were feeling really good . and then the end came. yall ended with durch den monsun. that was one if ur favorites. once it ended yall said yalls goodbyes and loves u and headed back stage

"yall did so good " u said happily at the guys
"u did do y/n/n!!" bill said hugging u. ur face turned red but u wrapped ur arms around his shoulder and his arms around ur waist. georg and tom side eyed each other but Gustav was clueless and didn't understand tom and georg meant.

"ok love birds time to go do stop being all lovely and cmon"tom said. u and bill blush and let go. u hated how it was heading out to the bus bc fans would be piled up there. Bill always held u close so u wouldn't be scared.

yall start to walk out and bill comes closer to u. so many fans are there "are u ok?" bill whispered. ur anxiety got worse by that question so u just ignored him and kept walking . fans were reaching over trying to grab yall and u didn't like it. yall made it to the bus and u sat down

"Hey just breathe it's over for now" bill said holding u close. "tom secretly took a photo of yall than sat down.it was pretty late so everyone started falling asleep. u got tired and started to drift off but before u did, u told bill "ty for always taking care of me" u said with a soft smile and then u fell asleep on his shoulder. "i will always take care of u..sleep well mein liebling " bill said whispering and putting head on urs falling asleep.

I FINALLY FINSIHED THIS WTF!! I'm sorry it's so long I tried to make it shorter but it sounded dumb like tha lmao

1.4k works (ik a lot☆)