day off

it had been a week since you were at the hospital. you weren't sick anymore. yall and finished the concerts there and are at the new location. you felt so much better but we're still worried about what happened. you had never gotten sick like that.

you were in bed and decided to sleep in bc yall didn't have a concert today. it was about 12pm and yu woke up to bill kissing your forehead. "good morning meine leibe" he said in a raspy voice "good morning" you said sitting up and yawning.

you looked at the clocked to see what time it was "SHIT BILL ITS 12PM" yu said "hey its ok we dont have a concert today" he said laughing "oh yea duh" you said laughing too.

yall got up and headed to the living room. it seems the guys stayed the night here.

"where is gustav?" you said looking around

"i dont know?" bill said. gustav shouldve been here too

you walkrd over to the kitchen and saw gustav cooking breakfast. "oh good morning!" he said "gustav its 12pm and your making breakfast" you said giggling "ok fine then dont eat my delicious food" he said rolling his eyes sarcasticly "noooo im sorryyy" you said  and he laughed. "well its about done if yall wanna wake up the others" you nodded and went to wake yhem up.

you grabbed a pan and spoon then went to thr living room.

"3...2...1!" bill said and you started hitting the pans

the guys shot up scared then saw you "im gonna kill you" tom said. "NO IM SORRY". georg and tom started chasing after you.

bill and gustav were laughing at yall.

you ran past bill and tripped over his foot. he than caught you. "awww" yall heard in a sync. he helped you up and as yall turned around the 3 boys were standing there with awes on their faces "shut up" bill said "make me" georg said "ok" bill said winking "WOAHHHH HOLD UP" georg said scared. yall then laughed "just playing,i can make y/n shut up tho". you then blushed so hard"aww look she is so red right now"gustav said" "shut uppp" you said. bill laughed and hugged you.

yall than ate gustavs delicious food then yall were sitting in the living room. you were sitting on bills lap beacuse there was no space left.

"sooooo,what should we do today?" georg asked "yall do whatever,ima go get me a girl in my room so byee" tom said than left "of course he is" bill said and yall laughed.

"i kinda of wanna go to the pool" bill said. "shit but i didnt bring anything" you said. "oh is ok,i packed you some" bill said with a smile on his face. you were suspicious of it but you just went along. "ok and i guess ill tell tom to bring whatever girl he has" georg said. the 2 boys than left yalls room.

"bill why did you pack them?" you said laughing

he got flustered but than said "well um..,because i had saw you didnt pack any so i packed some for you in my suitcase!". he was so lying. "mhm okkk than" .

yall went to the room and he handed you them. he packed your 2 most revealing bikinis.

"bill are you serious right now" "whatt i like them" "yea and thats why you packed it" "WHAT NO NO NO-"he got even more flustered "yea yea whatever" you said laughing.

you put on your red bikini. out of all of it,it was the most reavling.

you walked out of the bathroom to see bill waiting for you. he noticed you put that one on and he blushed hardcore. "quit staring"you said and walked over. he than snapped out of it. he grabbed your hand and gave you 1 of his hoodies. "here,you can take it off when we get there". you smiled and just hugged him. he was confused but hugged you back. "do i ever mention how much i love you bill". he smiled at that than said "stop your literally so perfect,i love you more"