jealousy

*time skip*

it was mid February and u were gonna go home for the weekend to visit ur family.

"u packed yet?" bill ask walking in the room. "yea I think I have everything " u say looking up at him "I'm gonna miss u" he said as u stand up. "ill only be gone for 3 days "u says hugging him. "ik but I'll be lonely" "no u wont,u will have gustav,tom,and georg" "there boring". u let out a soft chuckle. "well if ur ready let's go then" bill said. yall walk out and u go over to georgs room. "Hey guys I'm leaving" u said as Gustav opens the door. "awe tell ur mom hi for me!" georg said "BYEEE BITCH" Tom's said and u flip him off "bye kitten whiskers" gustav said. Bill looked at him and said "the fuck-". gustav made a kissy face and bill rolled his eyes. "well I love yall see yall in 3 days!" u said and u and bill walk out.

yall get out to ur car and head to the airport.

*time skip*

yall arrived to the airport and said ur goodbyes "I'll miss u" he says hugging u "ik,we can call every night, I love u" u said kissing him.

yall let go and u walk off. u wave as u walk inside. "well let's go" u mumble to urself

*bills pov*

my beautiful girl just left. it's only gonna be 3 days but I'll miss her so much. I hope she has fun,I cant wait to call her to night. she has only been gone for 5 minutes and I really want her with me right now.

*back with u*

u just got on the plane and took ur seat. u were sitting with some lady who looked rude. "um excuse I need to get to my seat" u told her. "oh can't u teenagers ever be nice " she said and rolled her eyes as she moves. 'u. ok I wasn't even rude but whatever' u think to urself.

u get in ur seat then the plane takes off.

*time skip*

the plane had just landed and this lady was not getting up "ma'am u need to get up" the flight attendant said "noo 5 more minutes " she said. u motion to the flight attendant that u got this.

u turn to the lady and say "if u don't wake ur ass up I will get my dogs on u" u say trying not to laugh "AHHH DOGS"the lady grabbed her stuff and ran. "how did u know she didn't like dogs" "she kept saying it in her dreams" u say as u get up. u grab ur backpack and head out.

*another time skip*

u drive back to ur house and then grab ur stuff. u walk up and before u grab ur keys mia opens the door. "SISSYYYY" she said hugging u. "shit mia u scared me" u say laughing as u hug her back.

"IS SHE HERE?!" Alex said getting up "ay dickheadd" u said as he runs over.  "don't call ur brother that" ur mom said walking over. "Ma!!" u say hugging her.

Alex helps grabs ur things and brings it to ur room. "I've missed u" u said as u set ur things down. "me too,AND OMG MOM BOUGHT ME A ELECTRIC GUITAR!" he says "hey that's cool" u say "I can be like tom now" he says and u burst out laughing "um maybe we don't do that,but do u know how to play?" u ask "no I'm still learning" he says "Ok then maybe when I go back I can ask tom to teach me and then next time I see u,I'll teach u" u said. he smiled and walked out.