the cut

TIMESKIP TO THE CONCERT CS I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEAS ANYMORE LIKE IS LITERALLY PISSING ME OFF

you and the other 3 guys were getting ready for the concert.

the people were putting your ear peace in for you. you hated the way it felt but at this point you were pretty used to it

after you finished the guys were too.

the manager said it was time and then yall headed out on to the stage.

just like every single concert yall had.

HELP IM JS KIDDING CS I LOVE THE ZIMMER 483 TOUR

yall were in the middle of the concert and people were throwing things at yall. it was normal tho. but this time something hit you hard in your face. thankfully yall had just finsihed a song.

it was very sharp and cut your cheeck really bad. bill noticed and ran over to you. the crowd went silent.

you knew who threw it beacuse you were looking.

"you ok y/n/n?" bill said without the mic. "yea i think so" you said "maybe we should take a moment and go back stage realy quick" bill said and then you agreed

bill told the crowd yall would be a moment and then yall went back stage. followed by the other 3 guys.

"hey whats going o- OH SHIT ARE YOU OK?!" georg says walking over to you. "i dont know. a fan threw something at me" you said

"here meine leibe i will get you some bandages" bill said walking away.

the guys were drinking water and talking.

obviously tom had already seen a hot girl in the crowd and was telling the guys about it. but your face was cut so bad that the blood was dripping.

soon then bill came back. "here lets go back here" bill whispered and you nodded. he grabbed your hand and yall wrnt in to the back area

gustav had noticed yall and he just laughed.

bill picked you up and put you on the counter of the bathroom. you opened your legs and he stood in between them while he was putting the bandages in you.

"are you ok now meine leibe?" he asked cuffing your face "i think so but  it still kinda of hurts" you said "awe im sorry, you want a little kissy wissy to make it feel better" he said joking "uhh bill what the hell your not ok" you said giggling.

bill loved your laugh for some odd reason

he was just admiring you as you laughed. when you stopped you noticed him and kissed him to make him stop.

bill snapped out of it and kissed you back.

yall were kissing for a hot minute till you realized yall needed to go back on stage.

you let go and bill gave you a confused look "im sorry bill but we need to get back out and go on stage. we cant waste so much time so come on lets go" you said as he helped you down of the counter.

yall ran out and met up with the guys. "took yall long enough" georg said. bill rolled his eyes.

it was time to go back on stage do yall did.

the crowd was obviously screaming and shit. you saw the person that threw the thingy at you and they obviously tried to hide behind people from you but couldnt.

you walked over to bill as he was grabbing his mic and told him who it was and he gave her a weird look and you laughed

*timeskip cs im boring😍*