what could go wrong?

it you woke up to alex trying to wake you up "Y/N Y/N WAKE UP RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he said shaking you "HUH WAIT WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED??" you asked. "my girlfriend is coming over!!" he said. thats when it hit you. 

back at ur birthday alex told you his girlfriend was preganant. she had already had her baby tho. "you are gonna get to meet your neice!!" alex said "oh yea duh yay!!" you said getting up.

he walked out and you started to go and get ready for the day. you wanted to do a just normal look because it wasnt nothing special. you were pretty exiected to meet ur neice tho. 

you had just finished getting ready but then you heard a knock on ur door "come in!" you yelled from across the room. you heard the door open and it was mia "oh hey whats up" you said "alexs girlfriend is here, our neice is so cute!" she said happily "yay im so happy"you said. she noticed something off

"siss whats wrong?" she asked "well mia im just nervous you know, i mean like im only 18 and i uhm, im pregnant have.." you said "well sis im really happy for you! and yea you can be nervous but hey ur gonna be the best mom ever, im so happy for you and its all gonna be okay because bill is right by ur side"she said 'no way a 10 yea old just helped me' you think to urself 

"wow uhh thank you mia i love you a lot" you said hugging her 

"of course now come on lets go down stairs" you said and then yall quickly went.

yall made it down stairs and there she was, your neice.

you walked up and smiled "wanna hold her?" alex asked. you nodded as you grabbed her. "hi there" you softly giggled. "shes so beautiful" i smiled looking up at alex and his girlfriend. "yeah" alex chuckled.

"im kidnapping her" you joked and sat down on the couch.

they just laughed and walked over to the kitchen. mia came in and sat next to you. "taking notes huh" she giggled. you rolled your eyes and alex was standing there. "what do you mean?" he asked. you and mia looked st each other.

"uhm alex i uhm" you started "no your lying" he said. you shook your head "oh my gosh thats amazing!" he said and you smiled "uncle alex, has a ring" he said then chuckled and you and mia both laughed .

yall were taking about and then the baby started crying "oh she must be hungry here" alex says opening his arms to grab from you.

he then brought her over to his girlfriend.

"you okay?"mia asked you.  "i don't know honestly i mean i know you says reverting is good be okay but im scared like really scared. also bill said he is halt but what if i have the baby then he doesn't want to be with me anymore or he is just lying to me right now, mia im really really scared." you said.

she smiled then grabbed your hand "i mean ur when i say you have nothing to worry about, we are all here for you and we love you, especially bill. he really does love you we all know he does and i bet he is not gonna leave you i mean the way yall act together be so for real, i know he is thrilled." you smile snd say "i love you mia" "love you too" she smiled and you did too.

everyone then walked in the living room. sneezing girlfriend sat down then started feeding her baby. she was breast feeding. that just made you even more anxious. even though you still had months before beacuse you literally just figured it out, you was nervous.

"so y/n are you actually pregnant?" she asked you "yeah i am" you faked smiled "awh well congratulations!" she smiled. that made you smile real "i love babies" your mom said and everybody giggled. she then looked at mia "oh god don't look at me mom I'm way to young" mia laughed "damn i love babies a little to much" your mom says "oh yeah mom we know" you said and everybody laughed

"anybody hungry?" your mom asked. "i want pickles" you says "of course you do" your mom said standing up "hey don't judge the pregnant lady" mia said defending you and you just laughed.

your mom soon then came back with the whole entire pickle jar "ouuu the entire jar" you gasp.

you then start to devour it

--

you were in your room on the phone with bill telling him how irs been going

"well at least their happy" he say

"yeah i guess" you smile then eat a pickle. yes you are still eating them hours later

"okay well im gonna head to sleep so i love you and sleep well meine liebe" bill says

"i love you too goodnight" you smile.

the phone hangs up and you finished the pickles. you got tired so just went to sleep.

hey babes. finally knew chapter. ima slow update this beacusr i am way more focused on teen romance lmao.
1k weird