the girl i need

you had been crying ever since what happened. why would bill act like this. he would never say something like that this isnt him..

you hadnt left your room. you hadn't ate in days and it was starting to make you light headed but you shook it off. everybody tried calling,texting, all of the above  but you never gave in.

you wanted a call from bill.. you knew you would never get it tho because he seems happy with the girl.

you were laying in bed just thinking about it. like this isnt him why would he do this..

soon later someone came knocking on your door. "y/n?" a familat voice said "GO AWAY" you yelled but they ignored you and walked in. it was bills mom? "hey  honey." she said "mrs kaulitz..?" you said sitting up 'great , lile i wanna see his mom right now.' you thought . "listen honey i dont know whats going on with bill but its not like him, im trying to get him to talk to me but he wont" she said

"i wanna talk to him but also at the same time i dont wanna.." you said starting to sob. "oh honey come here" she said hugging you as you cried in her arms for like 10 minutes straight

"ok well i need to get going , i love you honey and im trying to see what happened okay?" she said "okay thank you.." you said. she smiled as she walked out but you didnt smile.

you layed back down and cried again.

"well did she actually talk to you?" ur mom said "i managed to get her too but the poor girl wont stop crying.. i just wanna know why he did this, its not like him" mrs kaulitz said "thank you simone" "anytime" she said and hugged then walked out.

*a month later .!! *

you still havent left your room. you have barely ate and its made you loose a lot of weight. your pale as fuck and you havent talked to anyone but georg or simone. you didnt even wanna talk to simone but she just walked in you know? and you trust georg more than anybody.

georg had been staying the past couple days to keep you company and it is okay because he is your bestfriend.

*bills pov*

me and evelyn had been together for a month now. but something isnt right.. like im starting to feel bad beacuse i cheated on y/n.. i mean she was the love of my life but i also love evelyn.

me and evelyn were gonna go on a date for our one month but she was taking forever. she said she was going out to eat with her friends first then its my turn.

she had been gone for hours so i was getting worried. i checked her location and she had it on? she always turns it off. i decided to go to the location.

i arrived and it was a big house. i went to the back and saw her sitting with a guy. then they started...

MAKING OUT?!

i couldnt even say anything. i just left and went back to her house.

i sat on the couch and waiting for her.

finally after 2 hours she came home "hi my lo-" she started "oh cut the shit evelyn" i said "wait wha-" "did you have fun making out with that guy?!" i said "oh.. actually yea i did thank you very much" she said smirking

i sat in shock went to pack my shit.

i got it and went home.