Chapter 19: LVK

Steph...

My baby was waiting for me at the airport. I was going to be joining him and the wonderful kids tonight. I ran to hug him when I saw him. Me lleno de besos el muchacho.

"I missed you" I told him.

"I missed you more" He said.

I gave him a peck on the lips, "What time are you shooting?" I asked while making our way to his car.

"At 3" he smiled & opened the door for me.

"Great, I can't wait to meet your team" I said with joy. I was really excited since he already completed his whole team and today was the day they first shoot "Las Batallas."

"You're gonna love them, you know Team Royce is the best" he smirked.

"No doubt on that babe and Team Royce might win again"

"Hopefully" he hold my hand.

I gotta love him. I have faith that one of his kids is gonna win and also him.

"But there's a problem babe"

"What is it?" I asked worried. "You're only going to meet a few of them since there are competing against each other and I'ma have to save one of them"

"That's cool, I'll still have fun with them" I smiled. "I hope you make the right choice baby, it's hard picking one of them when they all have talent, but I'll be there to support you!" I gave him a kiss on his hand.

"I'm a lucky guy" he smirked.

We arrived to his hotel, I took a shower, curled my hair, did my makeup, & got dressed while Royce was patiently waiting for me.

"I'm ready"

"You look... sexy" he tried finding a word since he was too busy admiring me. I was wearing a bright, pink crop top with a mini, white skirt and beige high heels.

"You know you look sexy with that reaction of yours" I laughed. He got closer and put my arms around his neck and hugged me from my waist.

"I can just stay here and look at you" he stared deeply into my eyes. He started kissing me slowly then made his way to my neck.

"Royce... baby.... we should get going"

"Irresistible, but whatever you say beautiful"

**5 min.**

We got to the studio and everyone were being friendly. The Telemundo cast were there along with an other crew.

Royce introduced me to his members. I got to meet Natalia Jimenez, Roberto Tapia, Jorge Bernal, and Daisy Fuentes.

"Do you want meet the kids, they're here already" Royce asked. "Yes babe, I wanna meet them" I tried to whisper, but I was way to excited.

He led the way... I could've tell that he was very happy that I was here for him and that the kids make me so happy.

I saw four beautiful girls and two handsome, young boys. They were so adorable.

"Hey, wassup... como estan?" Royce shouted with enthusiasm.

They all greeted him with so much respect and with happiness. This was half of Team Royce.

"Les quiero presentar a Estefania Diaz, una bella actriz y modelo" He sweetly talked. "Hola mis amores" I said with a huge smile on my face. "Hola" they all waved.

"What's your names" I pointed to the beautiful girls.

"My name is Dorothy Milary" One of them said with a huge smile. Aww I love her. "I'm Sachielly Mercado and it's nice to meet you" she reached for hug. "You're so beautiful Sachielly" I said. "Thanks, so are you"