Chapter 22: May 11

Steph..

My baby turns 25 today. 😏 I'm going to make this day extra special. We're going to be very busy this year. Him and his tour, me and my acting career. I told him that I just need a few more months till I finished the novela but I started another one. Well basically I'm gonna be part of Ted 2....

I hope today turns out to be the most amazing day for my Geoffrey. I invited most of his family & I made Nelli and Angela to help me out decorate our new house. Royce left me speechless with the mansion that he bought. It's beautiful!

"When are you picking up the cake?" Nelli asked.

"In 20 minutes, once we are done"

Since Royce really loves playing golf, I got him a golf ball cake. Well, it's most likely to be gelatin on the bottom.

An hour later...

Geoffrey didn't know nothing. He was about to enter the door in any minute. Everyone were quietly waiting with their phones in their hands.

Once we heard the door open everyone screamed, "SUURRPRISEEE!!!!!" It was lit.

"Wowwww" Geoffrey said with so much enthusiasm. His reaction was priceless. That smile that drives every girl crazy. I'm blessed.

Hugs & kisses going all around. It was finally my turn to give him his hug & present.

"Happy Birthday baby, I love you" I leaned to give him a tight hug along with one of those special kisses...

"Thank you, I love you too" he grab my hand & kissed it. "Is this for me?" He asked.

I started laughing too hard, "Of course dummy, but you get to open it later on"

We danced a few songs until it was time to cut his cake. He loved it! Pictures were taken everywhere.

"You make any day special. I missed you, I don't want you to leave" Royce whispered in my ear while we slowly danced to "Nice & Slow" He made it even more difficult. I didn't wanted to leave for an another year. /:

"I missed you more mi amor. I'm not going anywhere. Let's cherish this special day."

We danced all night & opened his presents. I got him some Versace sneakers & sunglasses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merry Christmas everyone!! 🎅🎄 I

hope all of you are having a great time

with all your loved ones. I've been

slacking on this... I hope you guys liked

this chapter. I try my best lol