Chapter 15: Dedication

**ESTEFANIA'S POV**

"Good morning beautiful" I heard Geoffrey's voice.

"Good morning handsome" I smiled.

"Why don't we dedicate this day just to ourselves" he sweetly talked.

I got the roll and I'm going to be a protagonist for a new novela on Univision. Sad thing is that I'm leaving tomorrow at 5 in the morning. I already told Geoffrey and he was sad too but he suggested that his gonna travel all the way over to just see me.

I was really tired from yesterday conducting a big show.

"I would love too babe" I leaned to kiss him. "Hey, you know I kinda got jealous on the strip thing you did last night on Premio Lo Nuestro"

"I had a feeling you were going to bring this up and it wasn't a strip thing, it was just a fast dance that they told me to do there's no need to be jealous cause no other person can be compared to you" I looked at him right in the eye.

"Baby I love you so much" his eyes shined.

"I love you more" I whispered, looking at his eyes and lips back and forth.

He kissed me prolonged, his kisses were always the best.

"Let's get ready" I pointed out.

"I'ma go home and get ready then, Ill give Ben the directions and I'll meet you there" he kissed me in the forehead.

"Okay baby" I smiled.

I finished taking a 10 min shower and put on a short romper, on top it was white with lace flowers and on the bottom it was blue along with high heels, shades and a white panama hat.

I straightened my hair, put on makeup, perfume and jewelry.

I went to the living room and saw Ben sitting down and quickly stood up when I walked out.

"You ready Ms. Diaz " he talked with his deep voice.

"Yes, I am" I smiled uncontrollably.

"This is unprofessional but you look really beautiful today" he looked deep into my eyes.

I took of my shades out, "thank you Ben, let's head out now" I sweetly talked.

We got to the place and it was beautiful and quiet. The first person I saw was him.

"Geoffrey" I ran to him and he lift me up and spin me around. I thought for a second he was going to drop me.

"You look so beautiful" he said.

"Thank you, but look at you always looking perfect"

"You're perfect" he smiled.

"No you are and don't talk" I laughed.

We ate and laid down on the blanket that was on the grass. My head was on top of his chest and he hugged me with his right arm.

We just stared at the stars as the wind was passing by.

"I love you with all my heart Geoffrey" I lifted my head up to face him.

"I love you more Estefania" he kissed my nose.

"Aww baby, you're so cute" I started blushing.

"Just for you" he winked.

I was going to miss him after leaving to shoot the first episode and probably come back next two months.........

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Thanks for reading! I'm probably

going to be updating a little bit late

just to let y'all know! Hope everyone

enjoyed this chapter ☺️❤️