Chapter 2: I'm finally back

*Estefania's POV*

**4 years ago**

I've learned so much from these past 4 years, I barely turned 20 last 3 months. (A/N: We're on June 2013)

After I won the competition of Miss New York Teen USA I went on a media tour where I made multiple appearances at media outlets, networks, charitable, organizations sponsor events, etc.

For only five months and I traveled to a lot of places that were really beautiful.

I joined NBL on March 6, 2011. I was only 18 years old when I entered, but sadly I had to get out cause of "family problems." I never really wanted to talk about it.

BUT I auditioned once again, cause I couldn't give up on this dream that my parents made me be part of and that I somewhat enjoyed. I came back to NBL 2013.

I am so proud of myself and grateful that they made NBL 2013. There is no day that I don't thank God of all these beautiful opportunities he has given me.

I had a lot of chances of winning because I learned a lot from MTUSA, NBL 2011, AND I was part of the movie, Ted.

I took acting classes of course and when I was on the competition, I got sponsored. It helped me a lot.

I acted along with Mark Wahlberg as 'John Bennett', Seth MacFarlane as 'Ted', Giovanni Ribisi as 'Donny'. Of course I acted as 'Lori', I felt honored that I was one of the protagonist.

I had such a great time, Ted was released on June 29, 2012 with 30 nominations including one Oscar and I couldn't assist to none of them. Not just yet.

They are still going to be more nominations this month or next month & they are inviting me but like usual I'm not ready to go.

I haven't seen my parents since they made the lamest excuse to quit NBL 2011, but I'll say I haven't seen them since the competition.

I've been talking to my babes, but I haven't seen them. I need to make plans with them asap. But the most memorial day was when I was listening to music and there was a song that definitely got my attention ...........

***6 months later***

It was a cool December in Miami, I was looking forward to spend Christmas with a special someone-

Suddenly I got a random call. I answered it, I usually don't answer them.

Me: Hello
Caller: Do I have the pleasure to talk to Ms. Estefania?
Me: Yes, this is she
Caller: Hello, we are calling from Univision and wanted to invite you to the festival Christmas Eve that's going to take place in NYC at 4:00 pm in December 24
Me: That's amazing, you can count on me
Producer: It'll be a pleasure to have you with us
Me: Thank you so much, I'll sure won't miss it
Producer: Hope we see you there, have a great day
Me: Thanks, you too bye bye
Producer: bye

I don't answer my calls because of that and usually my manager Linda receives the calls and invitations. If I was gonna assist to it, I wouldn't go alone.

I would definitely invite my babes. Litzy and Ely but I have something planned so I decided to text Litzy first about the news.

And even though I'm "famous" doesn't mean I have to change who I am and my personality.

**TEXT**
Me: Baby💘 guess what? The producer from Univision invited me to the Christmas Eve festival from call & I couldn't say no so I was wondering if you can be my date?😏😉🙏