Chapter 4: Living Dreams

***ROYCE'S POV***

I saw this really beautiful girl standing towards the tree. I just stared at her, admiring her beauty then it got awkward cause she turned my way and we made eye contact.

I heard someone call my name
"Royce" Rodney yelled. "Wassup"

"Where have you been bro, we were waiting for you to take a family picture." Rodney explained.

"I was just wondering around... hold up a second." I turned around to see if she was still there, but no. She had left.

"Who are you looking for?" Rodney asked. "Umm.. no I just thought I saw someone familiar." I lied.

"Let's go take the family picture then" Rodney mentioned.

**ESTEFANIA'S POV**

I couldn't believe that I saw GEOFFREY ROYCE ROJAS 😭 oh my Royce. Before I left to go find Litzy, someone called him over he definitely looked familiar as well. It was probably his brother.

"You're not going to believe who I just saw!!!!" I told Litzy, kinda shacking even though it was freezing.

"Papi chulo" she respond back. "Yes I SAW HIM!" I tried not to scream super loud. "OMG STEF, did you talk to him, did he see you, did you guys finally meet"

"Again with the question tu and no. We made eye contact, like it was so magical."

Litzy hugged me so tight. "So he's here we gotta go find him." She pulled me over.

"Wait ...! We can't go hunt him down just like that, you do remember where we are right?" I said looking deep into her eyes.

"I'm so happy for you babe." Litzy said with excitement. "Aww baby, but you haven't told me where you went." I told her.

"I'm sorry, but I was too busy looking at the Christmas tree and you're not going to imagine what happened."

"Qué? Dime"

"So, I was standing there and then this hot guy stands next to me ... and .... umm." she stuttered.

"Coño tu ta vientiocho por el." Oops can't help it. "I actually believe in love at first sight, his blue eyes and his big lips made me fall in love all over again."

"Oh so you were hanging out with him and left me alone"

"No Steph, I got distracted and we walked around but-..."

"Hey." a voice said behind us. I told my bodyguard that he could've relax so he wasn't with us.

We both turned around and my heart stopped. I had an amazing, wonderful human being just a few inches away from me.

"Hi" I finally responded. I was so distracted by his eyes that I finally reacted. Litzy wasn't there again.

**ROYCE'S POV**

"Hi" she sweetly answered back.
She was extremely gorgeous, her smile, her eyes, her look was so different from the other girls I've seen.

"I'm sorry, but I'm Geoff-"

"Geoffrey Royce Rojas" she interrupted. Her voice was cute and natural. So she knew who I was but I had no clue who this angel was.

"So, do you know my stage name?"

"Yes, Prince Royce, El Príncipe De La Bachata" she kindly said with a smile. "And who do I have the pleasure to talk to" I smiled.

I know this was a festival for all Latino celebrities but also you could've invite family members.

"I'm Estefania Diaz" she smiled huge. I saw eye sparkles.

I lean over for a hand shake. "Nice to meet you Estefania." I softly said shaking her hand.

"A pleasure to meet you Royce. Wait, can I call you Royce?" she laughed.

"Yes, you can call me Royce or Geoffrey however you want to call me." She kept looking into my eyes just like I was too.

"I'm sorry, but are you a model or a family member." I stupidly said. I'm so bad at these things.

She just laughed. "I'm a model and an actress." she finally answered. She was definitely a model.

"Have you acted on Univision before?" I asked, but Sebastian was heading this way.

"She's Nuestra Belleza Latina 2013 and a Hollywood actress." I'm guessing her friend or sister answered my question. Damn she was NBL and a huge star and I didn't know about her, this is so embarrassing.

"Wow I am so sorry is just that I haven't heard of such a beautiful girl like you Estefania."

"There's no need to apologize & thank you but you can call me Steph, Stefi, or Fanny" she kindly smiled while stuttering.

"Litzy where have you been?" I'm guessing that's her name.

"Oh, I was just hanging out with this guy." Pointing at Sebastian.

"Wait you guys just met" I interrupted. "Yea" they both said.

"Wow that's so weird, are you girls friends?" I asked "Yes more like sisters" Steph answered.

"Sebastian is my friend too and you two are friends and it's great how the two girl friends and the two guy friends met at a festival."

"Coincidence" Steph sweetly talked. I want to know more about her. She seems like a really sweet, humble girl that I would like to know more about.

"I know we barely met but can we exchange numbers?" I awkwardly asked. ".... Yea.... Of course.." She said between some coughs.

"Steph and Litzy right? How would you girls like to go on a double date, I know we barely met and it's weird but-"

"That sounds amazing Royce" Steph said. "That sounds like a plan for Friday don't you guys think?" Sebastian winked.

"I'll call you and nice to meet you again" I kissed her hand. "Nice meeting you" She breathily talked.

Sebastian and Litzy said their goodbyes.

***ESTEFANIA'S POV***

I finally met the love of my life since 2010. I kept fangirling... not gonna lie, but I was a fangirl. Even though I'm a Hollywood actress and a professional model, I still have those days.

"Steph Steph Steph, hello" Litzy automatically woke me up from these thoughts.

"Litzy please tell me I'm not dreaming" "Steph it's happening"

"Looks like he was being a flirt"

"You're making me blush"

"Get ready because this Friday you, Royceee, Sebastiannnn, and me are going on a double date"

"Let's head out" I heard my bodyguard say.

As we were walking out, I saw Royce and he just kept staring at me and I'm not gonna lie but I cheesed so hard.

'I love you' I whispered. I'll never forget this wonderful night I lived. My príncipe finally coming to save me... ❤️

------------------------------------------

Two updates in one day lol ❤️🙌

Love y'all 😘