Chapter 3: Omg is that ...........

*ESTEFANIA'S POV"

It was freezing in New York, but the day was finally here. This is the time of year to spend time with your family and I wasn't sure if my parents knew that I was going to be here for the Christmas Eve Festival.

I was going to call them because they were gonna know anyway since it's going to be live and it's going to be on Univision.

"Merry Christmas Eve baby" Litzy said while making her way to hug me.

"Aww babe thanks Merry Christmas Eve" I said hugging her.

"I'm going to call Linda to have the hairstylist and the makeup artist come over at 11"

"Okay, but I'm wearing a beanie and want my hair curled" Litzy explained.

"Tato. I have no idea how I want my hair I'm just gonna let them pick"

It was eleven already and the hairstylist and makeup artists were here.

"Litzy you look beautiful como toda una belleza" I said with my eyes wide open.

"Pero tu no se queda atras, Stef you look like a Barbie doll"

I started laughing. "Like a Barbie doll? I wish."

My outfit was on point, my hair was curled and brought to the front with my part line in the middle.

Litzy's was the same, but with her gray beanie on top.

"What time do we have to be there?" Litzy asked.

"At 4 pm but we're leaving at 3:40"

"Are you gonna call your parents" she asked. "Yea in a minute" I said.

"Hello" I knew it was my mom.
Me: Ummmhhh... Mami, I'm just calling you to let you know that I'm in New York and I'm going to assist the festival tonight
Mom: Estefania is this you baby, why didn't you call earlier so I could've see you
Me: Yes it's me and I'm so sorry I've been busy with all these things going on
Mom: oh baby I miss you we all miss you, when are you coming to the house?
Me: I miss all of you and don't worry mami, I will soon
Mom: Estefania it's been years that your family haven't seen you, we are so sorry for the things we've put you through-
Dad: Con quien tu habla Alina
Mom: Con nuestra hija
Dad: Estefania ere tu
Me: Si soy yo pa
Dad: Donde tu eta ahorita
Me: Nueva York pero me tengo que ir luego le hablo, abur

I guess the slang comes out when you talk with your family..

"So are we heading?" Litzy spoked. "Yea, let's go" I said.

"So what did you guys talk about if you don't mind me asking"

"Nothing just like always they want to see me and they miss me" I said

"Tu pai te estraña Steph y mami too"

"I know but I'm staying here until January then we're heading back to Miami"

I felt the limo stop, "We are here Ms. Diaz." my driver called out.

"Thank you Ben" I smiled. As we got out, people we're already there to greet us. My bodyguards were already next to us.

"Coño ta pipá" Litzy whispered.

The press was here and it was super crowned with many artists. I just smiled. I didn't know what to do.

"Estefania este es tu primer evento?" a reporter asked. "Si, es el primero que asisto este año" I politely answered.

"Y que te hizo venir en este festival" another reporter asked. "Bueno hay muchas razones porque estoy aquí"

"Cómo te sientes de estar en casa donde tu creciste"

"Yo siempre tan contenta de estar de vuelta" I smiled.

"Y quien es esta belleza" pointing to Litzy. "Esta belleza es una de mis mejores amigas, Litzy." I smiled. And before they asked another question my bodyguard escorted us another way.

"My beautiful model." Litzy said. "Shush baby" I laughed.

It was going amazing. Everything looked beautiful, but the coldness is not helping here.

We got stopped by some reporters and they kept taking pictures. I saw Mr. Worldwide.

"Look it's Pitbull." Litzy pointed. "Yea, I saw him, let's go ask for a selfie." I laughed.

"Qué bolá?" I waved and him being so nicely leaned to hug me and kiss me on my cheek, same to Litzy.

"Hey, enjoying the party" he said. "Yea it's alright, it's my first event."

He laughed. "Are you serious why haven't you spread your beauty around." lmao he's so adorable.

"Well because I'm not the party king here" I laughed. "Anyways can we take a picture with you?" Litzy mentioned.

"Sure." He said taking Litzy's phone and posing for the picture.

"Dale! Nice meeting you Mr. Worldwide" I smirked. "Nice meeting you mami." he said while hugging me and left.

"Yay, I got a picture with him." Litzy said with happiness. "Let's go walk around and meet others" I said.

"That slang you've been using are not helping me Litzy." I laughed.

"Perdon, te prometo que voy hablar bien el español Stef." She clearly spoked.

"That's my babe." I winked. "What if he's here." She mentioned. Oh hell no Litzy.

"Then I'll die if I see him cause he's such a wonderful man." I said. We were towards the most beautiful, biggest tree ever. It was decorated with many colorful spheres and lights.

When I turned around I made eye contact with someone that looked so familiar. "Litzy ... Litzy...." I got no respond from her so I turned around to look at her, but she wasn't there.

Then I realized who he was... I was in shock. My heart was racing, faster each second.

I heard someone call his name. Omg is that-" I covered my mouth with my hands. 😭

------------------------------------------

What a short chapter lol and boring I

bet BUT I try my best! Well then I

love everyone who actually reads

this ❤️😘 vote? Favorite?

Comment? Thanks, I appreciate it🙌