Chapter 11: Getting My Lines

(A/N: It's weird how it did not let me upload chapter 11 but it was about an interview that Steph had with Mun2 & yes they did ask if she was single or not)

**ESTEFANIAS POV**

Univison wanted me to conduct Premio Lo Nuestro. It was a really hard decision because I have never conduct/ host a show ever before.

Today I was getting my lines and I did accept the chance, it was an honor to be conducting a very special event. I'm going to be conducting along with William Levy.

He's such an amazing friend, and very talented. I'm honor to share the same stage with him in fact we are in the same position.

Royce was nominated in many categories. He had 5 nominations and I know that his going to take them all home.

"Steph, Royce is here and wants to see you" Litzy said. That was surprising.

I made my way to the living room and I didn't see anyone.

Then out of no where some beautiful roses popped out right in front of me. I turned around and there was that special guy smiling right in front of me.

"Geoffrey, babe you are so adorable" I laughed. He handed the roses to me. "I love you" he softly said with his juicy lips. He bit my lip.

"Aye, que tu tiene"

"I just wanna be with you Steph, we hardly have time for each other" he sat down on the sofa.

"That's true but have you forgotten that we are two busy celebrities" I frowned.

"What time are you going to get your lines" he kindly asked.

"Like in an hour and I'm going to stay to practice some of it with William" I smiled.

"You look so tired why don't you get some rest baby"

"No, it's fine Geoffrey I'm already used to it, I just want to be with you and never let you go" I laid my head on his lap. I felt so, idk how I felt.

"Just take a nap I'll wake you up when it's time baby" he kissed my forehead. I felt so good to be with him.

Geoffrey is the best thing that has ever happen to me, I thank him for always being with me when I need him and for changing my life but by bit.

**ROYCE'S POV**

My princess fell asleep, she looked so gorgeous and sexy sleeping. I smoothed her hair and stared at her.

She makes me so happy and even though we barely started dating I fall in love with her every day. I was planning something like I'm taking things to quickly but that doesn't stop me on buying a house here in Miami.

Estefania is something else, she makes me so happy. She's such a special girl in my life and for right now I would love to show everyone that she's the women of my dreams but I can't. But for now we will have to keep it lowkey.

"She fell asleep?" Litzy quietly asked. "Yea she did, I told her to get some rest she has been so busy and so tire lately, do you know anything" I said concerned.

"Well of course she will be tired, everyone has been asking her to do a lot stuff and she's tired of..."

"What is she tired of, is anyone bothering her-"

"Calm down Royce, I meant she's tired of doing a lot of stuff like you know she's a Hollywood star and a professional model and actress, and she is known all over the world and everyone wants her to travel each day for example, host, act, model, photo shoots, many projects and that's a lot for her to manage"

There was something that she was hiding and that made me confused and at the same time depressed.

I just caressed her face. She moved and slowly opened her beautiful, big brown eyes. "Is it time yet"

"It's barely 2:30" she stood up. "How was the nap" I smiled.

"It was great, I needed that nap"

"What time are you going to be back?" I asked. "Around 5, why?"

"Just curious and I'm going to rehearse next week"

"I'm going to be watching you rehearse" She laughed. "I'll see you later then babe, I love you" I gave her a gentle kiss on the lips.

"I love you too babe" she smiled.

**ESTEFANIA'S POV**

I was inside the backstage. I wasn't feeling to well and I didn't wanted to practice these lines.

"Estefania is so great to see you" one of the directors said.

"Thanks for having me here" I smiled. I saw William standing there reading the pages.

"Hey" I smiled. "Hola guapa" he hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Como te sientes que vas estar conduciendo Premio Lo Nuestro por primera vez"

"Muy bien pero un poco nervioso y tu" he said with Cuban accent.

"Tambien, es la primera vez y estoy like not ready"

"You'll do good just think about the passion you have for the acting and we will have to practice"

We practiced for an hour and a half. I went home and laid in my bed. I was ready to take bigger steps. Once your included there's no way going back.

------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!😍💘