Chapter 5: Family Time

***ESTEFANIA'S POV***

I decided to go visit my parents but at the same time I didn't wanted to go alone so I took Litzy with me.

"We are here, want me to wait for you" Ben asked. I thought but I wasn't sure if I was gonna spend my whole day with them or it was just going to be like an hour.

"No thanks, I'll call you when to pick me up bye"

"How are you feeling" Litzy asked. "I don't know there are so many emotions but at the same time I hope they don't make more excuses" I said.

We knocked and Maria answered the door. It took a while for her to respond. "Eres tu Estefania"

"Si soy yo" I replied. "Pasa, pasa ahorita les hablo a tus papas"

Litzy and I sat down in the couch they had made few changes. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"ESTEFANIA" my parents screamed as making their way to me. I stood up to greet them. I got a lovely, hurtful feeling inside me.

I hugged then so tightly, I missed them so much! I felt like crying.

"Lo estrañaba mucho" I slowly talked. "Yo ati" my mom said. "Por fin los vienes a visitar" dad said.

"Oh Litzy vino contigo" mom said. "Yea" I answered. They greeted her.

"How you been"

"I've been good, how about you guys" I smiled. "We've been good"

"Santo diablo" Litzy whispered. I laughed "Oh god Litzy"

It was Karen ....

She came to hug me I hugged her back. I'm a person that can forgive but never forget. I don't hold grudges and neither a hater.

"Estefania we want to tell you that we love you and to please forgive everything we have done, we thought that giving you girls all of was for your own good" mom started.

"We're so sorry Estefania tu sabe que yo le queria da una buena vida" dad said. I found them so sincere even though they did hurt me and didn't let me live my life how I wanted.

Being rich and having no love doesn't work at all. Being famous and having no intention to be one doesn't work. Being talented and not able to show your talents how you want it can't even work.

"It's been really tough for me to accept the fact that I'm all around now & all the things that I lived when I was small, I couldn't be who I was like every kid and I clearly know how you guys show your love for us, for thinking that everything that happened in the past would've benefit us and it did to me but just not how I want it to work and I'm not even sure how it turned to Karen but all I know is that I love every single of you and just learn to live your life and to first thing before you do something that would hurt someone else"

"Preach" Litzy straight up spoked. Pero yo no ma digo la verdad y me encanta decirle.

"I love you Estefania" dad said. "Te amo princess" mom said.

"So what has been up to you" I looked at Karen. "As you can see I still live with our parents and since the beauty pageant I've been modeling and been going to dance classes with mom" she answered.

"That's great, are you like in a competition or something" I asked. "Not really, I just been doing photo shoots & modeling in stage"

"That's good and are you looking forward to be a dance instructor"

"I just go with mom to see and have learned some steps but that sounds like a great idea"

We ate as a family and had so much fun, going back to my childhood and just enjoying time with the family was the best. It was getting late already and had it to leave because I haven't gotten enough rest.

"It was nice seeing you guys and having a great time" I said. "Ya te va" Dad said. "Yea, pero ..." I started crying. Knowing that I spend one day with them and leaving on Sunday night broke my heart into little of pieces.

"Hija porque no te quedas" I was still crying and I overheard Litzy telling Karen to stop acting fake.

"E que ya me tengo que ir y vuelvo a Miami este domingo y no se cuando lo voy a ver otra vez"

"Don't worry Steph, you'll get to see us soon" Karen spoked. "I know that for a fact" I said.

"I love you guys so much" We all hugged and kissed each other.

"A ta pronto hija" dad said.

"Steph you okay baby" Litzy said while going out. "Yea I'm fine"

When we got out, Ben was already waiting for us. Ete chico

"Ben how you know, what you doing here" I said. "I texted him" Litzy mentioned.

"Oh well take us to our apt, today has been wonderful and hopefully I see them soon" I quietly said.

------------------------------------------

Happy Thanksgiving guys 😎🍗🍖

Hope you guys are enjoying your

time with the people you love the

most, bless all of you 🙌❤️ Love

y'all 😘