Chapter 18: Surprise

(A/N: I'm so, so, so, so, so, sorry that I haven't updated for the longest. I've been too busy with school which I hate. But I finally had time to update! ENJOY! ❤️❤️)

March 7, 2014

Royce..

I was going to surprise my princess since I'm free for the rest of this week & she was going to be free tomorrow plus Litzy agreed to not tell Steph anything. I also had to tell her that I'm coaching once again on the second season of La Voz Kids. We already shot the first episode on Wednesday and it's going to air this Sunday.

The plane was going to land at 1 in the afternoon which I had time to get everything ready for tomorrow. I was so excited to see her after all the work we've been doing. I'm going to make this Saturday a really special day....

**Next Morning**

I woke up early, took a shower, and started getting everything ready. I'm going to make her early birthday very special with all my love! I already agreed everything with Litzy, but she doesn't know that Steph isn't the one being surprised. *Smirks*

"Ya todo esta listo!" I screamed with proud. Now I had to put on my tux and get the roses!

-Meanwhile-

Litzy..

Royce was planning a surprise for my Steph because they had a few weeks not seeing each other even though they would always call and FaceTime each other when they had time. But also because her birthday was coming up and I guess he's going to be busy and wants to celebrate earlier which I agreed to help him!!

I made Steph believed that since today is her day off we can have a girls night out and to live life like we used to did back in the days. No driver, no security guards, & just be normal. Royce texted me saying he wants us to get ready and that he was going to be here in 15 minutes.

"Did you called a taxi or-" She got interrupted by the door knock. Oh my god my heart is beating and it's not even me getting surprised! But damn Steph looks stunning. My girl be looking fine.

"Probably that's the assistant coming to tell us that the taxi is hear, I'ma go get my purse if you don't mind..

"No no no it's fine babe, I'll open it" She smiled.

If she knew that the person standing behind that door was the love of her life that she hasn't seen in weeks.

Steph-

'Hmm she be acting kinda weird today' I thought.

I opened the door and someone was standing right in front of me with a HUGE bouquet of red roses covering their face and then suddenly peeked and smiled.

"Surprise baby" he freaking whispered. OMFG I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT! MY BABY!

"GEOFFREY, BABE!" I screamed my lungs out! It felt like I haven't seen him in years. I hugged him so tight like if it was the last time & kissed him. It was such a romantic, special kiss.

"Mi amor!! You happy to see me beautiful?" He looked down and back up at me while biting his un resistible lips.

"Are you serious? I'm more than happy that you're here, did you planned all this?" I started laughing.

"Yes baby, I did planned all this out and I wanted to surprise you since we haven't seen each other and also don't forget that your birthday is coming up, but all that matters is that I'm here & we should get going" he said.

"I love you and by the way you look really handsome in that tux" I smirked. "Thanks beautiful, but you look very sexy" He winked and leaned to peck me in the lips.