Chapter 13: Red Carpet

**ESTEFANIA'S POV**

I woke up early. I was suppose to go to backstage today to practice my lines again. It was such a rush and just to much but I decided to stay because I already got everything under control.

I just need my hairstylist, makeup artist and my designer then head out to walk the red carpet.

As they came to get me pretty I was ready to take even more bigger steps and take more chances in life.

I was finally ready and so was Litzy. We we're gonna walk together and Geoffrey and Sebastian separately.

We got on the limo and Ben took us to the event. My securities went too.

"Diablo tu si estas buena" Litzy smirked. "Mira tu bemba, que bella" I laughed.

"Eta hablando Cubano" she talked to one of my securities.

"Yea it means look at your lips they look hot" I smiled.

"Well thanks babe"

The limo stopped and flashes were going everywhere, Ben got out to open the door for me. He handed me his soft hand, I was smiling and waving to all my fans.

I caught Ben staring at me in a weird, awkward way. "Thank you" I smiled.

I wanted to see all my fans. I went towards their way and took pictures and signed autographs.

"You wanna walk around" I faced Litzy. "Yea I'm going to meet some artists cause I know they are going to pull you out and I don't want to be standing there" she smiled and left.

Rodner called me out. This guy better not criticize me.

"Estefania que gusto tenerte aqui aver vuelta" he twirled me around.

I laughed. "Es un placer estar aqui"

"Quien te vistio esta noche"

"Lisu Vega"

"Que hermosura Estefania me encanta tu look, eres unas de las mejores vestida esta noche"

I didn't expect that. "Muchas gracias Rodner, estas brillanto esta noche" I smiled.

"Gracias Estefania, como te sientes conduciendo por primera vez"

"Estoy contenta y honrada" I faced the camera as it left.

"Gracias por estar aqui"

I smiled and made my way to greet others. I got stopped by some interviewers and my beautiful fans. I saw the most perfect guy.

It's true that I fangirl over him but I mean is because dating the man of my dreams is surreal. But it is because I'm blessed.

I smiled like a crazy, in love girl! He was the only guy that made me feel this way. He teeth smiled back. I love him so much.

"Hey Austin" I smiled

"Hey" he smiled back.

"How does it feel to be here for the first time"

"I'm glad to be here and learn from the party"

"That's great, you know it's my first time here too" I laughed.

"Really, then we are two now"

"You're such a nice guy" I smiled.

"Thanks" he laughed. We took a selfie and walked away but I saw Royce coming towards him. Lol. Probably to take a selfie with him

I met a lot of artist for example El Dasa, Daddy Yankee and Yandel.

A lot of them ask to take a pic with them. Alejandra, Raul, and Rodner were the ones conducting this event.

I went to backstage and met Jen Carlos. "Hola guapo" I smiled.

"Hola hermosa" he smiled back and gave me a hug.

"Todo bien" I commented. "Si todo esta perfecto" he smiled. "That's great, see you later" I hugged him good-bye.

The big party was about to start in any minute. My securities were following me everywhere except when I got to my dressing room.

I saw a bouquet of red roses there. Aww Geoffrey always so adorable and romantic. I need a lot of energy. The makeup artist and hairstylist came in and started doing their job. While I stood their patient.

They were done and I got my lines to practice once again even though their going to be talking on the little mic that I'm gonna have in my ear plus a screen if I forget.

I made my way to the halls and William was practicing his lines. Flashes were everywhere and the interviewers also. The big party was going to begin in any second...

------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!! Love y'all 😘😘