Chapter 1: Before Getting Famous

*ESTEFANIA'S POV*

*before Estefania got famous*

"Estefania, Stef, Fanny!!!" I heard my twin sister scream across the hall way, she was so loud that she end up waking up my puppy Jay.

"Wake up, my parents made US to enter the contest for the next Miss New York Teen USA" she screamed her lungs out. I was freaking out...

I stood up as fast as I could and yelled out, "They WHAT?" How was I suppose to be inside a beauty pageant thing, I don't know nothing about that.

"They woke me up and told me to give you the surprise, but eventually you can tell that you ain't happy," she said annoyed.

" ..... (I still didn't know what to say) .... well they never told us anything. All this is confusing and it's too much," I explained.

"It's 7:30, you have 2 hours to get ready, we have to go do the personal interview, and we're getting judge by that. So get up," she said.

"..oh and I called your "best friends" Litzy and Ely to come along, mom said for you to not feel lonely," she said. Making fun of me...

She was so childish and immature, she will never get what upper-class means. Our family was one of the most richest, very talented people.

"Well sis, at least I have many friends who I can TRUST unlike some other people." I said trying to put her in the spot.

"Shut up you wanna be "FAMOUS" girly b**** and hurry up, you're running out of time" she screamed.

Oh she did not just called me a b****! girl you better start running...

"Do you want me to freaking show you what a true B**** is!" I yelled going up to her and pushing her.

"BACK AWAY YOU MONSTER!" She screamed while backing off.

"Don't you ever call me that, you know damn perfectly that that's not how we get along and why don't you ever LEARN TO BE MATURE FOR ONCE!" I screamed.

I heard footsteps coming upstairs toward my bedroom.....It was my dad.

He was such a strict father, like any other dominican father, but in the other hand he was "nice."

"Coño!! Apurase a cambiarse vamos a llega tarde!" He screamed. Yup, he was mad.

"Dile a Karen que se valle. Ella solo viene a pelear." I said furiously. I get mad so easily, like they can't control me once I'm furious.

"Yo nomas vine a decir lo que tu me dijiste pa." She explained, trying to defend herself -./

"BASTA YA! No quiero escuchar mas, apurase" he said annoyed.

I hurried to get ready, I decided to straightened my hair, it took a while because it was long. It was almost to my butt.

I put on a skirt all the way near my knees with a baby blue blouse. I had it to be professional. I just turned 16 on March 23 and I wasn't sure if I was on a position to be in a beauty pageant.

I heard my phone buzz. It was my babe😘 (Estefania calls her best fiends 'babe or baby' a way to express her love for them)

**Text**

Babe😘💕: Babe are you excited?😱 you're going to compete on a beauty pageant :oo *: btw your evil sister called me to go with you, she's so childish lol Ely and I are ready. Are you going to pick us up?💕😘

Me: Omg I know baby😭😱😱 I didn't know anything about this like my evil twin woke me up telling me to get up!👊& she told me. She's so immature dude!!!!! And of course baby, I'll text you when I'm heading your way😉😉

Babe😘💕: I didn't either when she called me. I was so surprised and happy for you babe and then I had it to convince Ely's parents to let her and she told me that the evil convince them too -.- and k 😘😘

Me: Ohh lol & Aww baby. I love you LOTS😘😍💕😉 & damn it's hard to convince them, they never let her do anything! She needs to move in with me hahaha

Babe😘💕: I love you more💘💞 haha yea she should

Me: We have to be there at 10:00 am so I'll pick you guys up at 9:30 lol

Babe😘💕: Aww baby /-\ and okay!!

*End Of Conversation*

One week later....

I was so "happy" that I passed the interview, I did really good! I was just being me and they told me I had the perfect personality, beauty, and I was in good "shape."

A week has passed, I had it to model a swimsuit and a solid colored one-piece suit. We could've pick out our own colors.

I picked a really beautiful blue, it was wrinkly on my belly with curls and it was tied up on my neck. I loved it, I actually felt beautiful.

Another week later....

I had it to model an evening gown and once again our choice. The judges were really nice and supportive.

I decided to pick something comfortable, they said that we had it to wear something that goes with our personality and the way how we look. I wore a long-sleeve, greenish-lime dress, half open from my left leg, not that open. It was decorated with gray sparkles by my waist going the way up to my neck also in my two wrists. It was open from by back in an oval shape.

It has been a month already and today was the day they pick the 5 finalist and in order to pick them we had it to do another interview, model a swimsuit, and an evening gown.

With the highest scores would go to the finals, I was really nervous. I couldn't breath!!! What if I don't make it? I kept questioning myself. My twin was still inside the competition as well.

It was time to pick the 5 finalist and I was 1st runner-up, I couldn't believe it omg! I somewhat wanted this. My evil twin was the 4th runner-up.

"The winner of this competition, the one who's going to represent New York is ............ Estefania Diaz" one of the judge said. 👏👏👏 I heard everyone clapping, a Miss Teen USA from the last competition brought my crown, roses, and 1 million dollars for my scholarship.

They all came to give me a hug & say congratulations.

"Mi amor ve que lo hiciste ere tan perfecta. Estoy muy orgullosa de ti," my mom said while giving me a huge hug and a kiss.

I couldn't stop crying, I still couldn't believe it, but I wasn't ready for this, never have been. This was a competition that was broadcast on the internet where MILLIONS of people are/were watching.....

---------------------------------

I'm finally working on my fanfic once

again, knowing that it got deleted, but

like I said I wouldn't give up on this

because it means so much to me! Hope

you guys support this, it would mean so

much to me and I hope at least

someone is reading my very first

"Prince Royce Fan" story ❤️ love you!