Chapter 21: Reunion

Steph..

I was really nervous because I'm going to meet Royce's mami. From what I've heard, Angela is very supportive and amazing. I've already met some of his cousins, his two brothers, and sister.

Royce & I have been really busy these days. I'm taking this day off, for his birthday, and the finale for La Voz Kids. I'm hoping Team Royce wins but like I've said before they're all so talented. We hardly see each other, but when we do we make each minute worth a lot & not waste any second of it. I was currently flying everywhere. From Mexico to Miami, from Miami to New York. Back & forth. So much going on for this year & next year? Yea.. I'm afraid on what's gonna happen.

I curled my hair, did my makeup, wore a teal, long-sleeve, lace dress, and tight enough to show off them curves.

I've got distracted from Royce's gentle kisses on my neck.

"Baby" I slightly moved.

"What's wrong beautiful?"

"Nothing, it's just that I'ma meet my boyfriend's mom today"

"Well, I'm sure his mom would love you as much as he loves you"

Royce never fails to put a huge smile on my face.

"I love you" I leaned to give him a kiss.

"I love you too princess and mami is waiting for us with our favorite food"

"Let me guess, Sancocho" I licked my lips.

"Yes baby"

"I'm finished with everything, let me get your moms gift & we'll go"

"I'll be waiting" he kissed my hand & left to the living room.

**Third Persons POV**

Royce was driving to his momma's house. Steph was a little nervous & really excited to meet the person that has always been there for Royce through everything.

While Royce got out of the car to open the door, Steph was playing with her hair.

"You're beautiful" Royce said while handing his hand to Stef.

"Stop, you're gonna make me more nervous" Stef joked around.

As Royce knocked, the door opened showing the face of his beautiful mother. Royce ran to hug her & kissed her forehead.

"Geoffrey, mi hijo como tu estas? Ya tu no visitas a tu mama mi amor, tomate un descanso para venir a visitarme." Angela said while being all touchy with Royce.

"Trabajo mami.. mucho trabajo, pero sabes que siempre saco tiempo para ti"

Stef was waiting patiently at the other side...

"Mira hasta traje a mi novia, se llama Estefania" Royce handed out his hand to Stef & welcomed her in.

Angela's face was priceless. "Stef esta es mi madre Angela" Royce introduced them.

"Un placer, señora Angela" Stef shyly smiled.

"Un placer Estefania" Angela smiled.

Angela led the way to the living room. Then Nathaniel, Kayla, Shanelli, Dlesly, Rodney & Brenda came along.

Royce was happy to see them as his siblings were too. They smiled when they saw Stef on the sofa.

"Stefi!! Dime como tu esta?" Shanelli yelled out loud. "Muy bien y tu"

"That's good & also good gracias a dios."

All the couples were in the building while Angela was just staring & laughing with them. Royce told them about him touring once again & they were happy for him. Always so supportive until it was finally to eat...

Stef, Shanelli, & Brenda helped out Angela to serve the food. They were about to eat their favorite dishes.

"Dime Stef, de donde eres? De donde son tus padres?" Angela asked.

"Yo soy de Nueva York, nací en la ciudad, luego mis padres y yo los movimos a Bronx. Estábamos un tiempo alli pero los teniamos que mover patras a la ciudad porque mi pa tenia trabajo y tambien porque estaba competiendo en un concurso de belleza a los 16 años"

"Ere dominicana? Que tipo de trabajo? Y nosotros hemos vivido aqui en el Bronx por un gran tiempo" Angela questioned.

"Si, soy mitad dominicana y mitad cubana. Mi padre es arquitecto y tiene su propio negocio en Nueva York" Stef sweetly answered.

They all looked surprised at Stef's answers.

"Ahh y como es eso-" Angela got interrupted by Shanelli..

"Entonces mi suegro e un arquitecto?" Shanelli said in a woww type of mood.

Royce smirked when Shanelli mentioned 'S u e g r o' Stef just started laughing.

"Si, es un gran arquitecto el" Stef said between laughs.

"Bueno, eh, mi papa es dominicano el nacio en Republica Dominicana pero se movió a Nueva York y mi mama es Cubana y nacio en Miami" Stef finally answered.

They got to know each other more, Angela was so nice to Estefania. She showed her some baby pics of Royce & from the family. They talked about the past and how Royce has always been a hard worker to achieve his dreams & where he is now.

It was getting late plus Royce had a surprise for Stef. They hugged & kissed goodbye. They still had it to get used to Royce's new haircut.

Once they got to the hotel Stef was smiling so much because it went perfect.

"I see that you're happy" Royce said while hugging Stef from her waist..

"I'm actually am baby" Stef smiled & hugged him from his neck.

"That makes me happy & ohhh before I forget I have a little surprise for you" Royce winked.

"Close your eyes"

"Ok baby" Stef cheesed.

Royce took out a little, green box with a bow on top.

"You can open your eyes now" Royce whispered while having the box on his hands. Stef gently opened her eyes...

"What's this baby?" Stef surprised said.

"Here, open it"

Stef reached for the box & while getting it they rubbed their fingers. She slowly opened it, "Oh my god, what's this key for?"

"It's the key for our first house baby I know it's too soon, but I wanna share amazing moments with you"

"Roycee, baby, I'm... I'm speechless. I don't know what to say"

"I know I took you in a surprise and it would make me the happiest guy if you come live with me"

"You know I would do anything to make you the happiest Royce and this is amazing, I would love to baby" Stef hugged him so tight.

"Great!! When you come back to Miami I'll show you around the house alright?" Royce assured her.

'If only he knew that I'm coming back to surprise him' Stef thought.

"You're the best" Stef blushed & made herself comfortable in Royce's arms. Royce lifted up her chin & kissed her. They were spending as much time together because tomorrow they go back to work & gonna be 2,190 miles away from each other.

////////////////////////////////////

Thank you so much for reading &

shoutout to Kiahnaa_ &

MsVasquezx33 for helping me out

with that dominican slang lol 💗