Chapter 10: Te Amo

**ESTEFANIAS POV**

We arrived back to my hotel and Litzy and Sebastian we're sitting in the sofa.

"Steph" Litzy screamed. "Hey" I said.

"So..." Litzy said. Royce came up to me and hugged me from behind.

"Aww you guys are dating" "congrats" Litzy hugged me and Sebastian stood up to pat Royce.

"Thanks baby" I hugged Litzy back.

"What about you guys" Royce told Sebastian. "Oh we we're just hanging out here" Sebastian spoked.

"I'ma go to my room" I yawned. I hugged Litzy & Sebastian goodnight.

"You staying here" I told Sebastian. "Yea, I'ma spend the night if that's fine with you"

"Oh no, its fine I don't mind at all" I smiled. "Cool, thanks"

Royce followed me and I just threw my self to my king size bed! Finally I get to rest.

"Te amo" Royce came to lay down next to me. "Yo te amo mas"

"That's impossible"

"It's possible Royce.. Can I tell you something"

"What is it" he leaned to me, making eye contact with me.

"Well when I was 17 I was ... umm a huge fan of you & still am"

"Oh.. I think that's cute"

"I love you, you can't even imagine. Who would've knew that me, the girl that was and still is a huge fan, a Roycenatica would be dating Prince Royce" I laughed.

"I love you more Steph your different from every girl like the good different, we known each other for a month & I'm not gonna lie but when I first saw you standing next to that Christmas tree I felt something, it was like love at first sight"

"Awwe I remember that special day, I was fangirling when I saw you. I couldn't believe it that it was you"

"But now you have me here with you gorgeous and I'm happy that I can share my life with a very special girl that deserves all my love and that supports me in everything"

"Te amo mi vida y yo toy contenta de tenerte en mi vida, no le puedo pedir nada mas a dios porque ya tengo todo completo"

He played with my hair and he kept smiling so hard. He made me so happy, and always making me laugh.

"I love your hair, it's so long, smooth and blackish"

"You know when I was small it was so black but then it got like brownish"

"You are still beautiful"

"Thanks handsome, I'm sleepy"

"Goodnight, dream of us" he smirked. "Always" I smiled.

He kissed my cheek and covered me with the blanket.

"Te amo" I whispered. "Yo tambien te amo"

------------------------------------------

I'm seriously so sleepy lol it's like

12:45 AM 💤 I'm not updating till

next Saturday or maybe W-F cause

finals & I'm getting out early 🙌✌️

Hope you guys like it, goodnight 😘