Chapter 12: Rehearsals

*THIRD PERSON'S POV**

Royce left first and then Steph went. They were interviewing all the artist and of course they interviewed Royce separately and Steph with William.

All artist have different times to rehearse and Royce was going to rehearse at 11, in the mean time Steph was still practicing her lines.

'They want me to plan a surprise for William like a dance just for him 😂
I'm sorry but I can't do this I mean his one of my closest, party friend' Steph thought.

Steph went inside the rehearsal room and there was Royce.

Royce made eye contact with her and sang to her ....

'Ieh ieh te abrasare (te abrasare)

En tu cama yo te lo hare (te lo hare)

Llegare (llegare) a donde tu quieras

En tu cama te quemare

Te comere de la cabeza a los pies

Ooohhh uohh ohhhh uohh Ohhhh

uohhh'

He finished with some sexy dance moves while Steph was smiling of happiness and laughing.

Royce is the biggest, attractive teaser ever.

They were going to rehearse this whole week and William and Steph were still practicing their lines for the whole week till next Thursday which was the big event.

The Despierta America crew 'Los Lengüilargos' walked to William and Steph!

"Aqui tenemos al guapisimo William Levy y la bellisima Estefania Diaz" Veronica yelled.

They all greeted her with kisses and hugs. "Hola" Steph smiled.

"Aver cuentalos como se sienten por conducir por primera vez"

"Yo estoy honrada, para mi es un placer conducir en un gran show y estoy nerviosa" Steph answered.

"Lo vas hacer muy bien Steph"

"Gracias"

"Y tu William, como te sientes en compartir el escenario junto a Estefania"

"Para mi estoy feliz y honrado en compartir el escenario junto a esta belleza" William smiled.

Steph just smiled. "A si es los dos Cubanos en un escenario" Veronica said.

They had left and William & Steph stayed to practice each line. They were enjoying their time together, they laughed and smile at each other. Today was a hard day..

💕😊😁😚😉😏😘😍❤️💘💝😌

It was really short. Hope you guys

liked it, tomorrow is Christmas Eve

and I'm still not feeling it. All I can

ask for is to meet Royce for the first

time ever 😭😭 thanks for reading!!