Chapter 17: Work

**ESTEFANIA'S POV**

I had it to wake up so early today and go to the studio to shoot the first episode of my first novela in Univision. It was just going to be a 6 months airing novela. But according to the directors and producers we we're gonna take almost a year or more to finish every episode. I was really good at memorizing each line and act very professional on every scene.

Litzy and I have never been separated and I'm already used to have her by my side all the time. She's the sister that I ever had not to be rude, but she's the only sister I ever had in my life. I made her go with me and also this was a first big step for her.

"What do you want for food?" I asked her. "Y nomas hay tipo Mexicano?" Litzy slowly asked.

"Etamos en Mexico y yo creo que si pero dicen que es la mejor" I winked.

"Yea, yea, yea.. Is there any restaurants that it's open at 5 in the morning?" She laughed.

"Pretty sure babe cause Mexicans are very hard workers and they want to earn money, sometimes I wish I was Mexican"

"That's true and I want tacos" 😍😍

"That sounds good, but I'm just gonna eat cereal and drink a lot of water" I said.

"Tu te lo pierde"

We got to the studio and they all received us with a kindness attitude.

Pedro Moreno & I are going to be the protagonist for the novela were doing "Amor y Amistad".

They were getting the set ready and my makeup artist was doing her thing. I was excited & anxious.

We we're gonna do a love scene first since Pedro would be out for a month or so and we are gonna try to wrap it up before he leaves.

***THIRD PERSON'S POV***

Pablo & Paulina aka Pedro Moreno & Estefania Diaz ❤️

Pablo: Yo te amo y tu lo sabes muy bien, desde que te mire por la primera vez en la fiesta..

Paulina: Yo tambien te amo Pablo y me enamore como una loca cuando te vi

He caressed Paulina's cheek, getting closer and closer..

Pablo: Mi amor

"CUT" the director screamed out loud.

"Pedro quiero que te enfoces mas, con mas energia"

"Estabien"

"One....Two....Go"

Pablo: Mi amor, mi cielo yo no quiero que nada y nadien lo separe, te amo

They gently started kissing and the scene kept getting hotter each sec. They stopped to put protection as in coloured undies for Paulina...

Estefania was very professional and talented. She did started from Hollywood.

They rehearsed, practiced lines, and shoot. They only got brakes when they stopped to get water, get their hair/makeup fixed, and when they went to different sets.

It was finally going to be 3 which they were almost done and wrap it all up.

**ESTEFANIA'S POV**

"Oh my god, I'm so tired and I need to eat something"

"You are such an amazing actress baby and let's go get you some real food" Litzy pulled me over.

9 hours without eating!! Yea, I need to get my things together.

We ate and went back to the hotel to relaxed.

"I miss Geoffrey" I frowned. "Why don't you call him" Litzy asked.

"I might tomorrow it's getting late already and I want to get some rest, today has been a loongg day of work" I slowly talked.

"Get some rest Steph cause tomorrow and for the rest of the year your going to be working more"

"Thanks for reminding me baby, you are such a nice friend *Laughs* and oh remember you are part of the novela, you shoot tmr too" I winked.

💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

How boring huh? I haven't updated

since a long time, I'm so sorry :/

Vote? Comment? Favorite? ☺️😁

Love y'all!💞