Chapter 9: Its Official

**ROYCES POV"

💕One Month & 2 Days Later💕

It has been a month and a week that Steph and I know each other. Since I came back from New York and she makes me feel some type of way.

I had it to call her ever since I came back to Miami and all we did these weeks was hang out and spend great times. She's so caring and very lovely.

Her eyes always brighten my days, her hair made me want to touch it, her lips had some magical spice that I went crazy and I could've kissed them all day if I could.

"What you thinking about" Sebastian screamed out loud.

"Well you know how this past month Steph and I have been doing very good and you know"

"Yea you have feelings towards her but same here bro, Litzy is just different from other girls"

"I wanna take things to the next level but I don't know how she's gonna take it, I don't wanna ruin this amazing friendship we have"

"Why don't you talk to her and explain how you feel, I mean you can take her somewhere but don't make things awkward" Sebastian laughed.

"I'm going to call her and let her know that I wanna have a talk with her" I smiled.

**Calling**
Steph😎❤️

Steph: Hello

Me: Hey it's me Royce I wanted to
know if your doing anything today
Steph: Oh no, I'm just staying home why
Me: I want to talk with you and wanted to know if you can go with me somewhere
Steph: Okay, I'll love too
Me: I'll pick you up at 3 then
Steph: I'll be waiting
Me: See you later

**End Of Call**

**ESTEFANIA'S POV**

"Was that Geoffrey" Litzy asked. "Yea, he wants to talk so his gonna pick me up at 3"

"About what"

"He didn't told me all he said was that he wants to talk to me and to go with him somewhere, he didn't gave a lot of details"

"Not surprise at all" Litzy smirked.

Litzy got a phone call, "Sebastian is calling" I winked. & she just nodded and left to the room.

I took a shower, straighten my hair, & put mascara on. I wore a baby blue crop top, lace shorts with white sandals.

"Stephhhhh" I heard Litzy screamed.
"I'm coming" I yelled. Pretty sure Royce was here already. I was happy to see him again.

"Oh hey, you ready" Royce spoked. "Yea I am" I smiled. "Let's go then" Royce smiled back. He didn't took his eyes on me.

I hugged Litzy goodbye. He opened the door for me like always.

"You look beautiful" Royce stared at me. "Thanks, & you don't stay behind" I laughed.

He was wearing a black, V-neck, plain shirt, jeans and his combat boots. Coño ete hombre siempre tan chulo.

We we're arriving to a park. He got out to open the door for me.

"I wanted to bring you here, it's so calm, quiet, there's a river and it's just you & me" Royce sweetly talked.

I just stared at him and smile like a crazy, in love girl. "It looks really beautiful here, thanks"

We walked to the grass near the river and sat down under a palm.

We just look at each other, his eyes were sparkling and his dimples were so gorgeous when he smiled.

"Oh look" he pointed to the river. Which I founded weird.

I turned fast to his way and he surprised me with a beautiful, red rose right in my face.

"Royce you are so sweet" I covered my mouth with my hands.

"Anything for you" he smiled.

His smile was my weakness. He's so perfect. I don't want to ruin anything between us by telling him that I love him.

I leaned to get the rose from his hand & he softly hold on to my hand.

"You're so beautiful, you know that right" I freaking love how he always compliments me like 😍😍😩😭

I blushed so hard and put my head down. He raised my head, his hands were so soft, first time ever he touches my chin.

"Turn around" he laughed. "I'm not gonna turn around because you are full of surprises" I laughed.

He stood up and handed his hand & I took it and right when I turned around I saw the most romantic thing ever 😍😍😍😭😭😭

There was mariachi inside a boat and decorated with hearts and beautiful balloons.

I was crying, I couldn't help it. Tears were running down my cheeks. This was the most beautiful, romantic, perfect thing a guy has ever done to me and especially coming from an amazing, wonderful, humble, sweetest, generous guy in this world.

"Geoffrey what's all this" I covered my nose and mouth with my hands. "Don't cry" he wiped my tears with his thumb. I had him so damn close.

My heart was racing and beating every second. "You'll see" he hold my hand and pulled me to the boat where the mariachi were.

Royce helped me get in and they started playing Incondicional 😭😨

I legit started crying. He was singing so beautiful! He came & wiped my tears but I still kept on crying. What does all this mean? I was so surprised. I was singing along.

'Soy Incondicional, un amor tan real

Que no juzga, que sueña, que sufre

y perdona un amor de verdad,

soy incondicional, un amor tan real'

He finished singing & he kissed my forehead 😭😢😩 I couldn't breathe. I wasn't sure if I was alive, if this was a dream.

"Estefania Diaz, do you want to be my princess, the one that's gonna have all my love and all my attention. Would you love to be my beautiful girlfriend" he lovely, shyly asked me to be his
G I R L F R I E N D 😭😭

I was dying, I couldn't explain how much this meant to me. It was a blessing to be his girlfriend.

"Royce, you left me speechless" I started crying. "I would love to be your girlfriend" I screamed and cried of happiness.

It's official that Geoffrey Royce Rojas & I are happily dating. It's official that he loves me. It's official that this is really happening.

"I love you" he sweetly kissed my forehead. "I love you more" I whispered.

We hugged so tight while the mariachis were singing & the boat moving.

------------------------------------------

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

I'm fucking crying my balls out. I

cried along with Steph. 😭😩🙌

That's goals as f!!! Royce always so

romantic and lovely. 😍❤️ hope you

guys liked it.