Chapter 16: More Like Vacations

**ESTEFANIA'S POV**

"Hey Litzy you wanna go do something today" I smiled.

"Hmm like party or what" she winked.

"More like vacations, I'm not shooting till next week so why don't we go take a walk to get to know Mexico City more"

"That sounds great and gracias a dios que tu tiene un guapo driver" she winked.

"Aren't you dating Sebastian and your calling another guy handsome" I joked around.

"We aren't dating but it's true and also I've noticed that his like into you but I mean who wouldn't be all up on a perfect girl like you"

"Litzy his my driver which means he shows respect it don't mean his into me, you are watching what your saying right?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry Steph for bringing this stupid comment-

"No no it's okay don't worry and when is he asking you out" I winked.

"Honestly I don't know probably he doesn't feel the same way as I do"

"Well you can talk to him you know, but you can tell that his in love with you"

"Let's leave this later and let's go have some fun" Litzy screamed and made her way to the door.

We we're heading to the beach somewhere hidden cause I don't want to be recognize. I actually wanted to know if Ben felt something towards me.

Litzy was wearing a purple bathing suit and I wore a baby blue one.

**THIRD PERSON' S POV**

They were all having so much fun & of course Ben the driver of Estefania was there watching out for her. He was one of her bodyguards also..

He walked over to Steph "Ms. Estefania, may I please speak to you" he gently talked.

"Sure" she gave him a little smile. While they went to go sit down in the chair under the umbrella Litzy was having the time of her life.

Ben had it to be professional as f%#* he had feelings towards Steph but he was afraid to express them.

"Umm can I call you Steph" he sweetly, awkwardly talked.

"Yea of course, I'll appreciate it if you do Ben" she smiled.

But before Ben could've talked, Litzy pulled her over "Hey.. Steph c'mon let's go have some fun"

Steph looked at Ben in a sorry face "Let's talk later, yea" and headed to the water.

They were having so much fun, splashing water to each other like never before. They didn't care but just spend all their time together.

This whole week Estefania & Litzy spent so much time together like the old times, they didn't waste no time on boring things.

Everything was going fine but Steph wanted Litzy to take big steps since Litzy's dream is to be an actress and have her own reality show. Steph didn't wanted to force her to do anything, she wants to help out to make Litzy's dreams come true.

So Steph was going to talk to the directors and producers about the plan since they are surely going to be doing casting.

Those two BFFs were amazingly happy, nothing can ever separate them from each other. A week of friendship and extra vacations was perfect...

😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR

READING! IT MEANS A LOT, THE

WHOLE WORLD! I LOVE EVERY

SINGLE PERSON THAT TAKES

THEIR TIME TO READ THIS!

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘💘