Chapter 3

(A/N Italic narration will be flashbacks. Revelation of back story will be little by little)

—-

Glaiza's POV

Flash back

*Riiiiiiiingggg*

I run right away when I heard my phone rang. I checked who was it, but just a freakin' number. Rejecting the call came to mind first but Chynna interrupted me.

"Sagutin mo na nga yan. Ang ingay!" She said.

Instead of cancelling it, sinagot ko na.

"Yes? Who are you?" I asked.

"This is Direct Dom, I wanted you to know na tuloy na tuloy na yung TRMD with Rhian Ramos." He answered.

I  suddenly felt excitement and answered, " Really?! Thank you direk. Kailan po ang story con and other agendas?"

"Today, in 3 hours. Sorry kung rush. Meeting with the main casts lang naman. I'm sure you could come." He said.

Out of no where I gladly said, "Yes."

I run towards Chynna and told her everything. I'm in the cloud nine despite of working with the one I'm not used to.

This is the first time na makakasama ko sa isang series si Rhian. And this is an awkward genre, but hindi ito dapat paglagpasin bilang artista.

As I and Chynna entered the room which Direct Dom told us, there were familiar faces who's giving us undying smile.

Pero there's one person na napako ang tingin ko sakanya. Gosh! I thought they were just kidding na sobrang ganda niya, I see her on television but I never thought she is like an angel.

I shook my head to remove the thoughts running in my mind.

Lumapit ako isa isa sa mga cast para batiin sila. Lastly,

"H-ii Rhian?" I nervously said.

"Hey Glaiza! Why you are shuttering? Excitement is running over my body right now to finally meet and work with you." She said bubbly and hugged me.

I felt electricity in my nerves. But I didn't bother to give a shit out of it. This just a simple hi and hello. Nothing more. Ganito lang nararamdaman ko because this is the first time to meet her.

Meet-the-casts thingy went well. We were able to know more of our characters in the said serye.

We are saying good byes when...

"Glaiza and Chynna, don't you guys want to come over to my place? I think we should hang out more. So I get to know you guys. Kayo kasi you look like best friends na. So it will goin to be hard for me. Parang a loop naman ata ako non." She offered.

Nakita ko yung excitement sa mata ni Chynna, and I really wanted to. So I accepted the offer.

She has a really nice and elegant place.

"Pasok kayo, feel at home. Mag isa ko lang naman dito." She said.

"Wow Rhian. Di mo naman sinabi na Yung condo mo pwede ng mansion." Sabi ni Chynna.

"No. No. No. Di naman lahat ng tao iniinvite ko dito. Kasi I don't want them to think nga na sobrang elegant ko. Maarte lang ako sa gamit at mapili din naman. Kaya siguro mejo nababalance ko lang." She humbled.

We walked through her oh-so-condominium slash mansion. Nag paalam saglit si Chynna kasi my tumawag sakanya and she needs to be there where ever the caller told her to go.

Rhian was so busy preparing something in her kitchen when I reached her bar place.

Why is she so beautiful? I never appreciated anyone like this. And her touch makes me crazy. Who are you Rhian? You drive me crazy.

End of flashback

I shook my head para mawala ang pag iisip ko nanaman sakanya. Why is she even that important to me despite everything she did? Ugh. This love thing. Nahiga ako sa bed ko and close my eyes.

I entered showbiz again at alam ko wala na talaga akong privacy. That's the thing pag artista ka, wag kang humanap nang privacy or private life. Because everyone wants to know every little dirty or non-dirty secrets you have.

Naramdaman ko na may tumabi sa bed and I opened one of my eyes and it's Chynna.

"Friend, why did you even tell them that you have an inspiration? Hahalungkatin nila yun for sure." She said.

"I know. Pero anong magagawa ko? I don't want Rhian to fill in my second chance on showbusiness. I want her to be not remembered when they heard my name. I want them to stop thinkin' about her as much as I want my self to not care too much to her shitness." I said.

"Di parin ba nabawasan Glai? Tatlong taon na ang lumipas. Wala man bang nangyari doon?" She asked.

I didn't respond. Alam naman niya ang sagot eh. Ganon padin, may galit pero the love is still there.

"Before I could forget, parang nakita ko siya kanina. I'm not sure if it was her ir kamukha niya lang." She said.

Nagulat ako at napaupo sa bed.

"What the fuck?! Are you sure?" Pain and happiness is what I feel right now.

"Di nga ako sure. I should have not told you." Sabi niya habang tumatayo.

"No. Thank you. As I said I have to forget all that I feel for her. Thank you for letting me know. Atleast paghahandaan ko when ever na makita ko siya. " I half lied. Yes, I wanted this to stop. Pero alam ko din traitor ang mismong sarili ko dahil sobrang mahal ko padin siya.

It didn't stop. Why Rhian?

—-

"You're a never ending love."