Chapter 10

Glaiza's POV

From PH to Vegas and now here at PH again, same strength of pain still running all over me.

Flashback

"Saan ka pupunta?!" Chynna shouted while I'm packing my things.

"Las Vegas." I answered plainly.

"Gaga ka talaga no? Glaiza it's been a week. Di ka nga niya naisipan i-message man lang? And where the hell are you going? Alam mo ba address niya?!" She shouted. Mejo nainis ako.

"Pwede shut your mouth for a while? I want to see her. I will chase her if that will make her to come back here." I said.

"You don't know how to listen! Masasaktan ka lang. You've expected too much." She hissed.

"Shut the fuck up Chy! Just let this go for now. I'll be back in a week. Don't worry uuwi ako." I said getting all my luggage ready.

"Pinaalalahanan kita. So better be ready. May mga narinig ako kung saan siya nakatira. I'll send them to you. Hanapin mo nalang siya." She said.

"Thank you. But I really have to go. Thank you for giving me this." I said thankfully, whole-hearted.

End of flashback

So I did, oo pinuntahan ko siya. I took the earliest flight na makukuha ko that week. I don't care how much it will cost me. I've been wasting a week. Not nearly, isang linggo nakong nagsisira nang buhay.

Flashback

I arrived as expected at the Las Vegas. Some may know me here, but I don't care. I really don't I just want to see her and let her speak for herself. I'm tired of hearing from other na wala lang siyang pake saakin.

And yes I received Chynna's email, so I have a specific place to go. I didn't bother to go to the nearest hotel kasi I'm sure pag nakita niya ako she'll come back. And we can stay here for a week then balik na nang Pilipinas

The first hotel I went to, so simple para hindi naman ata siya magsstay dito. Knowing na ung condo niya sobrang elegant. They told me na there was one lady who went there and stayed for one night named Rhian. They don't want me to give the full facts kase privacy daw. Eh what the ef, andaming Rhian sa mundo?! Tss.

I went to the second hotel, but ang sabi lang nila walang Rhian Ramos na naka check-in sakanila.

I have the one last hotel, kung wala pa siya dito hindi ko na alam. I'm really really tired and fucked up but I still have this need of seeing her. I am not Glaiza without her, I feel so empty and lost.

Before I could even ask, I saw her a far off... I was about to called out her name but someone shouted "Hon!"

Right there and then, nanghina ako at nanlambot. Is that all? Ganon nalang ba kadali sakanya yon? Ano ung mga pinakita nya saken when we are together. Ano?!

Calling Chynna...

"Hello." Chynna answered.

"Wala na... Hindi ko na alam... May iba na siya agad."

Then I hung up. I picked the earliest flight that night pabalik nang Philippines. There's no reason to stay here, okay naman na siguro sya. Maybe that what really makes her happy."

END OF FLASHBACK

From that day, it has not gotten easier. I was way way harder.

Now that she's officially back, I don't know what to do. I want to forgive and forget. I want to forgive myself for being so unfair and forget all the heartaches I caused myself.

----