Chapter 33

Glaiza's POV

Loud music, people dancing - that is how Joel's Christmas Eve Party going.

I was shocked when I asked Rhian about this party. What I mean is, Joel is a guy - what I know of. But he is not, well he is. Ugh. Hahahahaha.

He has this friendship chain that he can't let go - his gay friends. He is totally a man now falling inlove with a lady. But he doesn't consider himself one of them.

"Mukhang wala namang nakakakilala sayo." Rhian whispered.

"Yeah. And if there is, I'll tell them the truth. They will understand me, don't they?" I said.

She gave a weird look and said, " Uhmm - yeah. Same world, same thinking."

I put my arms around her and pulled her closer to me.

"Do you miss me?" I asked her.

"I do. So bad actually." She answered and chuckled.

I looked at her face to face. Damn! Ganon ba talaga ako katanga para kalimutan siya? She is so gracious.

"I lov-" I started but she put her index finger on my lips.

"Don't say things you are not sure of. I'm not rushing you to love me again." She said and smiled.

Is she thinking that I don't love her? I do, maybe not just as much as I used to.

"I do." I said and kissed her forehead.

She just smiled. Later on, she sit on my lap.

"Uhmmm." I murmured.

"I'm drunk I think." She said.

I laughed at her and said, "Sa lahat nang lasing ikaw yung alam mo sa sarili mo at hindi mo dinedeny."

"I'm really not maybe." She answered and re-arrange her sitting. Instead of sitting on my lap sidewards, she faced me. *did you get it guys?lol*

I suddenly felt something - uneasiness maybe.

"What -are you do-ing?" I asked hurrily.

"What?" Sagot niyang wala sa sarili and kissed my neck.

Joel's POV

"Enjoy the party everyone! Thank you for coming over. Let's be gay for tonight baby!" I shouted.

The music is so loud and good thing this is America. Neighbors are like five miles away.

"Can I have a quick talk with you?" My friend, guy.

"Of course."

"How come you can't be gay? Again." He asked.

"Are you trying to flirt dude?" I joked.

"Take it in whatever way." He said.

"I'm a man looking for a booty lady." I said laughing.

"You sure?" He asked teasing. I nodded in reponse.

"But anyway, are those lesbians?" He said pointing Glaiza and Rhian.

"I think yes, but maybe no." I said to confuse him.

"What? The girl on the bottom... I think... Well, I think I saw her somewhere." He said.

"Maybe you did, just don't spill anything. What is happening in these four corners will stay here. Remember?" I asked him.

"Yeah. She's just a hottie chick." He said and tapped my shoulder.

I shrugged and walked down to the flirty lesbians.

Kinalabit ko si Rhian, "Guys, get a room." I said.

"Joel, dun ka nga muna kita mong nag-eenjoy ako eh." Sabi ni Rhian na nakaupo padin sa lap ni Glaiza.

Glaiza seems fine with what Rhian's business.

"Glaiza please?" I said. I'm afraid for them, I don't know what Glaiza can do pag nalaman na ng lahat. Baka lumabas na sila sa box or ideny niya si Rhian. And that is the least I want to happen.

Tumayo si Glaiza at inalalayan si Rhian pa-akyat.

Glaiza's POV

Habang pa-akyat kami ni Rhian nararamdaman kong naglilikot ang mga kamay nito. Unti-unti nitong pinapasok ang palad niya sa loob nang crop top ko.

Di nalang ako nang react hanggang sa makapasok kami. Hiniga ko siya sa bed at tumayo ako nang maramdaman kong hinawakan yan ako para di umalis.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I'll just close the door." I said.

"Don't leave me." She said.

I shook my head at her and shut the door.

The moment I went back to her, her eyes were closed.

I sit on the floor and letting my index finger trace her beautiful face.

She slowly opened her eyes and asked, "Can I be the one again?"

"You are my only one." I said smiling.

"You're locked with me but I'm not the only one there." She said and pointed my chest.

"Like has a huge difference from love baby." I said and gave her a peck.

"Bakit pakiramdam ko hindi mo ako mahal?" Tanong nito.

"Mahal kita Rhian. Hindi mo ako makikita dito kung hindi kita mahal." Sabi ko dito, maging ako hindi sigurado sa sinasabi ko. Ang alam ko lang, ayaw kong masaktan siya at natatakot akong mawala siya ulit saakin.

She looked up the ceiling and she let a tear fell from her left eye while saying, "What do I have to do? I want to make you choose me over him, over your plans and dreams - but I'm not that selfish."

From tear turns to tears. I'm wiping 'em but they don't stop from falling.

Why do I'm hurting her this much? So stupid G!

"Maybe if I fought for you, things will never be like this. If I let you be so clingy, maybe you'll never get your way out of me. Perhaps, I still have the whole you." She added.

She looked down on me again and said, "Can't you just stay here? Leave your business back home and make a new one here? With me."

I stopped the moment she said that. Can I do that? I can't. I can't just sacrifice that much.

I looked away instead of answering her.

"I shouldn't asked you. I know your answer from the start. I'm wishing too much and hoping you'll still choose me over everything." She said.

"Rhian, I can't just let go of this. Alam mo kung ano ang pangarap ko. Ngayon nasakin na ito, I just can't leave it. You know how many people dragged me down and said that I have nothing. Ngayon ko palang napapakita sakanila na meron ako ibubuga. But believe me, I love you. There maybe times I almost forget you or us, but this heart knows where it belongs. I even know where to come home." I said.

"I can't feel the love baby." She said sobbing.

"Shhh. How can I make you feel it?" I asked while trying to calm her down.

But instead of answering she pulled me up and kissed me hungrily. I was shocked for a moment but responded afterwards. I can feel how I hungered her from my love and affection. The pains I did is what I can feel from her kisses. She moved harshly, I don't mind the pain I can feel physically. I just let her go on.

I let her kissed me 'til I can taste my own blood. She's so eager that she let me feel the pain through this kiss.

I tried to push her and she stopped.

"I'-m so sorry." She said wiping the blood on my lower lip.

"It's okay. My fault. Isn't it?" I asked.

---

#CommentVoteShare

"Untold feelings are the most hurtful yet truthful ones." -exclsv