Chapter 42

Rhian's POV

After the said production, the staff asked me to take the route through the back stage since people knew who I am. I insisted to be with Scarlet but I couldn't contact her. I am nervous of what she might think.

"Kumusta naman daw yung prod niyo?" Chynna teased.

"Still you are. I didn't expect that."

"She's an artist. She needs a lighter to burn up more. I was willing tho." I added.

"Pero grabe ang lakas niyo padin kahit may Wade na." She said.

"Kaya nga. Pwede naba akong lumabas?" I asked her.

"Pwede naman kaso baka pagkaguluhan ka."

"Si Scarlet kasi diko macontact." I said.

She looked at me firmly and smiled devilish.

"Yun naman pala. Halika ka, I'll help you."

She helped me get out just to find out from others that the person I was with - left.

I don't know what to think because Scarlet never walked out. It doesn't matter how hurt she is, she'll stay as long as I am there.

I went to the parking lot seeing my car. Did she take a cab?!

Nakarating ako nang condominium but didn't find any trace of her.

"Who are you looking for?"

"What the fu-" I almost cursed.

"Is that the new I miss you hon?" Joel walked towards and gave me a forehead kiss.

"I thought you'll be back next month. Plus, I am looking for Scarlet; she left me."

"What?! Wait?! You were together then you broke up?"

"No. We are not together yet. She left me at Glaiza's concert." I said pouting.

"Oh my God Rhian. Are you that insane? Why bringing her there?" Joel said loudly while brushing his hair up.

"Scarlet loves you. But remember, she still gets hurt. I thought you love her, why letting her feel the pain of facing your ex-girlfriend?"

"Well... I told her that if she is not comfortable, we'll not go." I talked back.

"Actually knowing Scarlet, you might did something else that made her turned her back on you." He said.

I didn't answer him but started contacting Scarlet's number again. Once, twice, thrice...

"He-llo." I nervously said.

I heard nothing from the other line but her breathing.

"Where are you? Can we talk?" I asked.

"My condo." She said and dropped the call.

I looked at Joel suprisingly.

"She is really upset. I could tell." He said.

Dropping our call is not her usual. I am in big trouble. I went out my condo and face the next door to mine. I have the code so I don't have to bother knocking nor ringing her bell.

I found her inside the master's bed room. She looks ready to sleep and tired.

"I will not lie. I tried to not go but couldn't contain what I was seeing." She said.

I don't know if I should smile because she's such a cutie being jealous or should I be more scared because of the fact she's not her true self.

I sat next to her and held both of her hands. I kissed the back of them and said, "I am sorry. I didn't know what she was thinking while saying all those words. But didn't you hear the last things she said?"

She shook her head and replied,"The last thing I saw is when she kissed your hand and you smiled like a teenager marrying her ultimate crush."

I can't hide my smile this time. Good thing, she is not looking at me.

"You should atleast stayed."

"How could I?" She asked.

I didn't answer her but pushed my self towards her. I gave her a kiss which she didn't respond at first. I cupped her face, trying to deepen the kiss so that she could possibly respond - which happily happened.

Scarlet's POV

I was shocked to myself either of what I did. What came to mind is I can't compete to her GREAT LOVE - that still makes her smile the way I never did.

Her calls were the hardest to resist but I was too hurt.

I looked at the person sleeping next to me. I mesmerized her face using my index finger.

"I love you and I just can't help myself from falling. I don't know if you are done with your ex but I think you are. I want to ask you to be mine but I couldn't because I am afraid you'll drop me down again."

I kissed her forehead and stood up looking for my garments. I went to the shower and prepared for work. I have dance revolution today and I can't ditch that.

I was battling if I should wake her up or not. So, I put a paper by our bed instead.

I kissed her temple and walked away.

Glaiza's POV

Kanina pa ako nakahiga not knowing if I should call Rhian and ask her out. I don't know if that would be a good idea. But I couldn't just lay down here letting the day passed wherein I planned to have quality time with her.

"Good morning sunshine!" Chynna greeted.

"Morning. What are your plans?" I asked her.

"Shopping lang siguro and meet some friends downtown. Wala ka bang lakad today?" She asked.

I shook my head and sit up.

"Diba kaya nga may extra two days tayo dito is para makasama mo si Rhian? Don't tell me she doesn't want to be with you."

"I didn't ask neither call her yet." I answered.

"Hindi ko kasi alam kung gusto din ba niya or ayaw."

"Paano mo malalaman kung hindi mo ittry?" She asked.

"Wala na nga siya after nang concert kasi pinuntahan niya si Scarlet. Baka magkasama yun today. At kung magkikita man kami gusto ko sana kaming dalawa lang." I blurted.

"Wait lang Glai ha? Akala ko ba magkikita kayo para maayos mo na yung between sainyo? Sabi mo saakin kaibigan nalang siya. Oo, minsan hindi nako naniniwala pero ikaw ang nagsasabi. Tingin ko sila na ni Scarlet."

"Alam ko..."

"Ngayon, tawagan mo siya. Mag-usap kayo bilang mag-kaibigan. Walang higit pa doon, masaya na siya Glai. Kahit ako number one shipper ninyo noon, gusto ko padin na maging masaya kayo."

"Mukhang imposible kasi yun kung magsasama pa kayo." Dagdag nito.

Pagkasabi niya non ay lumabas na siya nang kwarto ko. Napaisip tuloy ako. Imposible ba talagang maging masaya kami kung kami lang dalawa?

I found my self dialing her number.

"Hello? This is Rhian, who's on the line?"

"Hi Rhian, this is Glaiza. Could we possibly meet today bago man lang ako lumipat nang state? Sana tayo dalawa lang kung pwede." I asked nicely.

---