PROLOUGE

Most people says Love is the most powerful thing in the world. And I bet it is. On how it changes you, how can it hurts you. How can an imperfect person becomes so perfect in your eyes. On how the bandages of reality shuts when she's right infront of you.

Who would have thought that our Chemistry will have a scientific basis? A basis which is called reality.

She is my friend, co-artist, shopping buddy, food partner and etc.

One day I fell in love with her without my self knowing it. I thought it was just nothing but friendship. A ship which will never bring us to somewhere, who'll never get deepen. But I was wrong.

The next thing I know, I was thousands of miles away from her. I left her in the midst of issues in show business. I left her without any idea. I left her not thinking how much she invested on me.

Her love made me grow and believe that when you finally met "The One", she'll gonna change you. She'll tranform you into someone you never thought you were.

Her power will let you engage all the fucking changes just for her. When you do not know why you love her, it is love. When she became your happiness, it is love.

Allow me to withdraw all the pain I caused her. Her happiness will be the greatest payment for this even if it will take my everything. Even it will take away all I have or even loosing her.

Because for me, when it's all about Glaiza de Castro.

It is love.

- R. Ramos