Chapter 18

Another update to make everyone happy! Lol. Have fun dear readers. Love ko kayo! Mild guidance is needed.

Rhian's POV

Light coming in from the glass window, striking my eyes which makin it to shut. But there's no reason to be unhappy right now. Having her sleeping beside me is the perfect feeling ever.

Instead of putting shits to the sun rays, I turned my face to her.

"Such a beautiful falling angel." I whispered.

Am I not so lucky to be with her? And to be finally called hers?

Flashback

"Can you be my girl friend? For real." She asked.

I was stucked for a moment. It feels like I'm in an idiot princess and I scene wherein your prince was asking your hand for marriage.

Who would expect that this will be possible to happen?

"Should I take that as a no?" She asked while releasing my hands.

"Fuck. No. Are you kidding?" I asked.

"You're not answering." She seriosuly said.

"You're such a kid. Alam mo bang sinira mo lang ang moment ko na nag da-daydream? Gosh." I honestly said, because she did. Ugh. Momentum yun eh!

"So answer me now." She said seriously.

I felt it when I look directly to her eyes. She's seriously waiting for my answer.

"Thank you for loving me, thank you for giving me an unlimited chances. Chances to correct all my mistakes and re-do the things that I should have done before. I never ask for this, but you gave me. I won't ask you why? Why did you love me. Baka ano pa masagot mo." I chuckled.

"But you know what? I'm just really grateful to have you, ikaw na hindi sumusuko. Throughout the years of heartaches, you never let me feel the pain back. You're so damn good to be inlove."

I hold her hand again.

"If this is all a night of dreaming, I would love to stay here and not to be awake. Because seriously, there's no other place that I'll take other than being in your arms."

"Love, I love you. I really do. So it's a yes." I finally said. I'm expecting a huge smile from hers or even a great huge hug.

But she gave me nothing but stares. I'm a bit disappointed, really.

I laid down to our bed feeling sick. What the fuck right? After all the confessions, she seems neutral with all of this. I never expected us to be together again, but same as seeing her like this. But what hurts me the most when she left the room without any words. Fuck! Ugh!

I wanna cry!!! But no, so I close my eyes for a moment. Then someone suddenly pop infront of me.

"What - the" I started, but I can't continue it because there is a god-damn sexy slaying me. Gosh. Slaying talaga! Nakapatong ba naman sakin.

"Hey - why?" I asked then her lips crashed on mine.

Is there someone told you how she kiss? Fuck, there's nothing to compare. Kahit pagsama samahin pa exes ko. She burns out everything in me.

She continue kissing my lower then upper lip, but then I felt she's asking for an entrance when she slids her tounge to my lower lip. I wanna curse, really. But I can't.

Instead of putting bullshits. I opened mouth. And without any hesistation she slids her tongue inside my mouth.

Gosh, she is waking up all my sex hormones which have been sleeping for decades. This fucking lady.

I tried to push her because I badly need some air.

"Why?" She asked.

"I can't breath." I smiled. Instead of answering me she took the distance to my neck.

She started kissing my neck and I bet she's leaving marks. I don't want to use this word, but she's sucking me tho. I want her to stop but I can't. She's makin me so weak and want more of her.

"Lo-ve" I finally said. But she didn't stop but rather she continue what she's doing, fuck.

Fuck this young lady. I'm out of my mind when she stops.

"Good Night." She said and gave a peck on my lips.

"What the fuck is that? You're leaving my hormones wide awake from what you did?" I asked ragidly. Because this ain't feel good. If you know what I mean.

"Well. Hahalikan lang naman kita sa lips eh. But you're seducing me." She said teasing.

"What?! Wala akong ginawa!" I yelled.

"Shhh. Baby let's sleep. Good night." She said and put her left arm around me.

End of flashback

She really slept last night. At ako? Shit, if I'm really really into it I'll do it by myself just not to feel fucking hanging like that. Self pleasure, if you don't know what I'm saying. Pero diko ginawa, like duh? Hahahaha.

It has been years since I felt that, so every inch of me want her last night. Then she just, ugh!

But luckily, this lady is mine now. Wala nang kokontra.

I gave her a peck on her forehead and stood up from bed. I'm sure kung hihiga ako jan sa tabi niya, we'll going to order food again. I wanna prepare some for us.

Before I shut the door I look at her once, saying to myself 'you're mine now'.

I still can't believe this is happening. I'm not even thinking if they'll accept us publicly or not. Ayoko munang isipin. We'll cross the bridge when we get there.

I checked the small kitchen and there's nothing to find. Gosh, paano to? I asked myself.

I'm in the midst of going crazy when someone hug me from behind.

"Good morning Baby." She said

I turned to her and said, "I failed on our first day."

"Failed? What?" She asked.

"I wanted to prepare something for you. Kaso walang laman tong kitchen." I pouted.

She cupped my cheeks and said, "Ang cute mo. But you know what's the best breakfast you could prepare for me? Well you already did."

"What is it then?" I asked.

"Waking up next to you." She said and reached my forehead.

"You were sleeping when I stood up. Stop making me less in trouble by that." I said trying to look something in this fucking kitchen.

"Really such a beautiful falling angel?" She said na ginagaya how I delivered it.

"You're awake that time?" I said.

"I was. And guess what?" She asked.

"Gising din ako when you harrassed me." She said smirking at nagulat ako.

WHAT THE FUCK!!! Is she really awake? Fuck. Ang bobo Rhian.

Well it's kinda her fault, I hate the feeling of being hang from what she did. Fuck. Wrong move!

She walked near me and whispered in seductive way,
"It's okay, I love you that way, so sexy baby."

---

#CommentVoteShare

Thank you for all the love readers! 💕

Just a quick Congratulations to LBGT Community! Love wins, it is really powerful.
US Supreme Court allowed same sex marriage anywhere in United States! :)