Chapter 17

Rhian's POV

Really I'm a bit shocked when Joel texted me that Gina and him planned this. He even told me to 'unlove' Glaiza. I don't even know how he got in contact with Gina.

But this sounds fun. Instead of putting bullshit, I'll just enjoy this.

I'm here at the seashore, waiting for her. This is the first time we'll gonna watch it together.

I love the music that wave gives. Yea, it's music for me.

"Hey." She said, she's finally here. Gosh, she's so sexy. She's wearing a see through top and a two piece suit.

She sat beside me and look at the sea.

"Have you tried this before?" I asked.

"Watching sunset? No." She answered smiling.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Kasi I promised to myself. Papanoorin ko lang ang sunset with the one I wanna marry." She said, I quickly look at her but she's still looking at the sea.

Marry? Well not me.

"Ohhh - did I just ruin your promise?" I asked.

"No. It doesn't matter at all now. Promises are sometimes meant to be broken." She said.

I didn't answer kasi medyo nahiya ako. I shouldn't asked her. I love sunsets although others hate it. They usually say, sunset means goodbye. But for me it's not. It's more of "I'll take a rest for now but I'll be back", it a second chance. It is regaining what you've lost.

"It's setting now." She said lively.

"Yeah..." I yawned.

"Sleepy head." She said smiling and took my head to lay it on her shoulder.

Nagulat ako, but who I am to refuse her. Ohhh how I love this position. It's feels like it's the most comfortable place ever.

No one dared to talk to us till it's totally dark.

"Are you hungry?" She asked.

"No. I don't feel anything" I said honestly.

"Wanna go swim?" She offered.

Instead of answering her, I stood up and grabbed her hand to the sea.

Glaiza's POV

We're here at the middle of the sea. The water is warm probably because the sun just set not so long ago.

Nagbababad lang ako, so was her. I'm so thirsty of the fact why Joel planned this. If I'm her boyfriend, I won't even allow her to hang out with someone she got into before.

"Buti your boyfriend allowed you? I mean siya pa nagplano?" I asked. And she laughed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Joel is not my boy friend. And he'll never be." She said laughing.

What?! Joel is not her boyfriend? What the fuck?! Did I just waste all my jealousy?

"I thought..." I started.

"Everyone. Not just you. Everyone thought he is my boyfriend." She said.

"Ohhh - You guys are so close, aren't you?" I asked.

"We are. As I've said. He's been my companion. He's like an older brother to me." She said smiling. I just look away.

"Don't tell me, nagselos ka?" She directly asked.

Nagulat ako kaya napatingin ako sakanya. The she realized what she just said.