Chapter 41

SHOUTOUT to our Reader/Commenter of the Day   @thehulyaaa Grabe!!! Salamat sa matalata mong mga comment. 😂😜

———

Rhian's POV

"Would you like a slice of pizza?" Scarlet shouted from the kitchen.

I didn't answer but walked down there instead. I was standing by the bar table when I saw her back facing me. Her perfect body which shivers me when she dances, white-natural skin tone that flashes, and messy-bun hair that is tied upward make her full in beauty.

I walked towards and gave a hug at her back.

I pecked her neck with my own, "Hmm, would you like some?" She asked trying to neglect what I was doing.

I turned her around and gave her a kiss instead. She responded as expected.

I ended the kiss saying, "I would love to share a slice with you." then I winked at her.

She shook her head and follow me to the living room. She sat right beside and held my hands.

"I hope we are still okay." She said.

"Yes we are. Do not bother. If you are uncomfortable going to her concert, we can surely cancel it." I assured her.

The moment I saw Glaiza, I was shocked and felt the need of hugging her. But that was it, I didn't feel anything much - which I think was a good sign.

Scarlet on the other side was not happy with it. I can sense it from her actions. We are not in a relationship YET.

Technically, I am just waiting for her to asked me but if it will take long I'll do the favor. The last time she asked me, I told her that I wasn't ready which was true.

The moment I met her, I admit that I liked her right away. Her attraction is so obvious which is her outside appearance but what's inside her got me off track.

We finished one movie and we put everything away.

"I gotta go." She said.

"We've been doing this for quite sometime. You stay here the whole day, we even share with expenses in food but you never sleep here. Well, not when Joel is here hanging out with us."

"I don't want you to feel uncomfortable and I want you to have your privacy still - knowing we are not together." She explained.

My mind crumbled right away racing if I should ask her to be my girl friend or not.

I went back to reality when she gave me a peck on my lips and turned her back on me.

Glaiza's POV

It's 3 o'clock in the morning and here I am at the venue. Rehearsal will start in no time. I am nervous still even though I have done many concerts.

"Good Morning. Baka kakausapin mo na ako ngayon." Chynna said.

"Oh ano nanaman yan?" I asked.

"Well, hindi moko pinansin kanina kaya hindi na muna kita kinausap." She answered.

"Wag mo nga akong dramahan. Alam mong kinakabahan ako eh."

"Wow. Something new?" She asked.

"She'll watch later."