Chapter 21

Glaiza's POV

While she's busy being fuzzy and having her pride over her head.

I'm busy texting Gina.

I can't ruin this vacation. If she doesn't want to tell me then fine. That's my thought a while ago.

I knocked for an hour. But she's being crazy.

I asked Gina if she can get someone to arrange the amphitheater and the fireworks display either.

It's all my idea, how I wanted it to be set up. Whoever those people whom Gina got, they're really good. I hope til the end of this night.

Rhian's POV

Each platform steps are lighten with an electric candle both ends. On how big this theater is, it's how they covered it all with that kind of light. It seems impossible, but it is how they really arranged the entire theater.

Although there are some stations which I do not know why.

"What is this?" I asked her wondering.

"Dinner date?" She said.

"Wow. Grand dinner date huh?" I teased.

Candle light dinner date.

"Ready?" She asked while offering her hand.

I happily grabbed it and she took me down stairs.

Each step we're taking, there are hundreds of red and white rose petals on it. I'm like a princess in a palace. I never thought that someone will do what I'm dreamt of.

This kind of night, the place, and perfectly, the person beside me right now. Who will not love her?

"Close your eyes." She commanded.

"Why should I?" I said.

"Close - your - eyes." She emphasized.

As if I have to do with it right? So I just did.

"Someone will help you, have fun for tonight. I'll see you later." She whispered and kissed me on my cheek.

I was about to talk when someone put handkerchief around my eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked nicely, because I know Glaiza left me already.

Instead of answering me, he held my hand to guide me where ever.

After 10 steps, yes I counted it malay ko paba baka manloloko to. Lol. He undo my blindfold.

"Oh - hi." I said. He's a good looking man tho. But I'm more interested with my girl. *wink*

"Hello." He smiled.

"There's a letter for you." He added and handed me an envelope.

"Letter #1

Naalala mo paba nung una tayong magkita for GO - SEE nang TRMD? When we felt nothing but work and being an actress? Sino ba namang mag aakala na mamahalin natin ang isa't isa? Napaka weirdo nang sitwasyon. Pero Mahal kita kasi mahalaga ka.

Kalaban man ang lahat, "I"wan ka man ng samahan
Lumayo na ang mundo, ito'y walang kapares
Walang kapantay sa mundo nating walang sukatan

Next Location: GO-SEE"

Yup! Akala ko nga it will be a boring project. Because I've worked with Glaiza and never enjoyed her company.