Chapter 22

Glaiza's POV

*ringgggggggggg*

"Hello. Good evening." I greeted.

"How's everything?" Gina asked from other line.

"I don't know. I feel so nervous. Sana magustuhan niya yung setting." I honestly said.

"She'll love that. Does Wade accompanied her?" She asked.

"Yup. She's still with him roaming around. I think I will fail on my last surprise." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Coz' they are with the 6th letter now and the people you gave me to the last part messed up the surprise. They forgot things. We're trying to figure it out." I said.

"Ohhh sorry. Did I miss something from what you said?" She asked.

"Yeah. Remember I'm not in Manila dude. I don't have that wireless connection. LTE might work, we are trying tho." I said.

I heard her sigh.

"It's totally fine. Thank you for your help. I'll see you soon." I added and ended the call.

I really don't know how to play the video I made three years ago. It was kept by the site named onlinesecret.com which is not widely known by everyone. I don't have any bare copy of it coz' I taped it online.

"It's working now Ma'am."

Rhian's POV

"Letter #5

That is way bigger than me. But everytime you'll miss me and not around you, you can just grab that bear and think that I'm her.

I used to love teddy bears, but now I'm starting to like them again. Gusto ko lang sana na magustuhan mo din sila. They lessen the weight of sorrows most of the time.

I love you baby. Mamimiss kita :3

Naging madamot ang kahapon
Kaya bumabaw"I" ang ngayon
May lumbay ang noon
Ngunit may kulay ang ngayon
Walang takot na ibinigay
Sa maaaring lumbay

Next Location
When you're with me you feel so comfortable and loved. You can come to me anytime, but behind those you leave me alone and just come back whenever you wanted too. Pretty rude isn't? But that's you are to me. "

Teddy bears are usual to have by women. But this one made it perfectly special by her.

I'm thinking of the next location...

Something/Someone I'm comfortable with? Iniiwan ko at bigla nalang babalik? Is she referring to herself? Am I that rude to her? Ganun pa ba iniisip niya?

"Meron na po ba?" The guy asked.

"Is it her?" I asked and he look at me weirdly.

"Is it Glaiza?" I emphasized.

And he shook his head, "No, it way way far from your first guess."

Woooh, I thought... I should stop thinking with some shitness now. This is an awesome night to be ruin by my what ifs.

"I don't have any idea." I said.

"Pinapasukan siya at nilalabasan. Labas pasok pa nga eh." He said.

I look at him, What is he saying? Crap.

"Wha-at?!" I replied.

"Shelter." He said.

"Ohhh a house?" I replied and he just smiled.

He started to walk me to the other table. And there I saw a key.

"A key?" I asked.

"Open the envelope ma'am." He replied. So I did.

"Letter #6

Maybe you are wondering why does the next location was a house yet you found a key. Kasi mahirap dalhin dito ang condominium baby. Lol

There's the key of our condominium. I want you to live with me instead of Joel. But if you have to stay with him sometime, it's fine. But I'm your homie not him.

Home wasn't a set house, or a single town on a map. It was wherever the people who loved you were, whenever you were together. Not a place, but a moment, and then another, building on each other like bricks to create a solid shelter that you take with you for your entire life, wherever you may go. Let's build our own shelter together.

Ang nara"R"amdamang tunay
Sa tanging kaugnay.
Ikaw at ako, kasama silang walang panghuhusga
Ikaw at ako, samahang walang maling akala
Ikaw at ako sana nga ang itinadhana
Ikaw at ako, Ikaw at ako sana nga ang itinadhana

Next Location:
I don't need you, but you need me. In everyday you do I'll be in your first thought. I am the only chain you can eat tho, who I am?"

She still have the guts and pride to know right away that I wanna live with her. Well I'm planning tho, but she covered it ahead of time.

"You know what, I'm so hungry. So I know what it is, Food." I said.

He laughed and walked me down to the center table of this amphitheater.

Pinag hila niya akong upuan and I smiled at him thanking.

The table is covered with black and glossy linen cloth with a flowers lighten with sprinkling liquids as the center piece.

It was perfect for two persons. Plates and utensils were well placed. Candles in both sides and the sparkling wine made it to the dinner I ever wanted.

"Have a good evening Rhian." He started that caught me off my thoughts.

"Thank you." I said and asked, "Who are you by the way?"

"I'm Wade Cruz. I'll go ahead." He said and turned his back on me.

Wow. So siya yon? Gosh he's so pogi kaya. Sad thing, yung ka-loveteam niya is interasado sa babae. Kalung-coat Hahahaha.

I've been sitting for a couple minutes and the area starting to be creepy in my eyes and thoughts.

If I'm alone here and someone will...

"Open the last envelope so that we can start." A voice over said. Gosh, so ako hinihintay? Crap.

Nakakatakot pamandin yung voice, so manly.

"Letter #7

Number seven means perfectness and completeness.

No material thing with it FOR NOW.

You are perfectly imperfect. Your imperfections perfectly made you.

I love all your flaws and negativities because I love you in whole.

Completeness cannot be define without you. Because you completed and completes my life day by day.

I LOVE YOU BABY.

Ikaw at ako, kasama silang walang panghuhusga
Ikaw at ak"O", samahang walang maling akala
Ikaw at ako sana nga ang itinadhana
Ikaw at ako, Ikaw at ako sana nga ang itinadhana...

Next Location:
Just sit still and relax baby."

How can she be lovely without seeing her face or even hearing her voice.

"Three years ago there was a lady who made a video for her lovely girl. She doesn't know what to do then until she ended up making this video." There is the voice over again.

They flashed the video on the white screen that I didn't even notice a while ago.

From there I saw the lady I left 3 years ago.

"Hi-i Rhian Ramos..." A shaky voice once said.

---

"Babe, hold tight. We are on our way to lifetime."

#CommentVoteShare