CHAPTER 7

I thought the information that my boss gave was fake. That he is a cold-hearted ruthless billionaire fuck-boy but it was right after all. He is so ruthless watching him dump the girl his with last night irritates me for some reason. The girl is kneeling in front of him and is just standing there with the two girls beside him. Looking down at the girl coldly and boredly.

I sighed heavily. Aalis na kami papuntang kompanya niya pero humarang ang babae. Two guards tried to make her stand but she's too desperate to have that asshole.

I will never kneel to a man. I know my worth. And I'm hoping this girl will know her. Because she can hook a lot of men. I shook my head. This is taking so long.

Beauty is subjective. And our worth is not defined by whether others found us attractive or not.

Lumapit ako sa babae at tinulak ko ang dalawang guard na nakahawak sa kan'ya. The girl look at me with a tears in her eyes. I look down, looking at her blankly. Kung kaibigan ko lang siya siguro sinipa ko na ito para magising siya sa katotohanan.

"Stand up and leave before I put a bullet in your head." Banta ko sa kan'ya. She look scared kaya napaupo ito.

She sobbed and shook her head.

"Babe please come back! I'm begging you! Please!" My mouth was slightly in disbelief. She just totally ignore me. Tanga pala 'to eh.

I was about to say something when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me. My back touches his hard chest, I was taken aback and couldn't help to gasp.

"Leave. Before I let her put a bullet in your head." He said deeply. It makes my spine shiver. He is so close to me and he just speaks so near in my ear. I couldn't move. I couldn't look around to see everyone's reacting because of him.

My chest beat so rapidly. I blink many times and look away. I gulped and glace at the girl and now she's so freaking scared. She stood and I don't know why she looked at me with hatred and jealousy. What's her deal?

"I will come back!" She exclaimed before leaving. I sighed. Lumayo agad ako sa lalaki dahil parang wala itong plano na bitawan ako.

I cleared my throat and look away.

"Let's go." He said. We nodded and get inside the car.

Kasama namin ang dalawang babae niya. I looked at them in the rearview mirror and I almost flinched when my eyes meet his. I averted my attention and just look outside.

I was sleepy because I can't sleep because of the stupid dream. My long hair was so messy kaya tinali ko ito. I'm wearing a uniform just like everybody.

"Stop the car." Napatigil ako nang nagsalita ang lalaki sa likod namin. Matteo did not asked and stop the car in the side.

I look at him in the mirror and he looks irritated and annoyed. He brushes his hair using his fingers and I don't know why there is something tingling inside me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

I looked at Matteo and he was holding a two cheque and it cause millions. He gave it to Gauis and the man took it. Binigay 'yon ni Gauis sa dalawang babae at puno ng saya ang mukha nila.

"That's why I like you, babe." Malanding sabi ng isang babae. I look away and couldn't help to roll my eyes.

"Yeah, wanna have fun tonight?" The other girl asked. I did watch them in the mirror and just listen like Matteo was doing.

"No. Get out." The man told he sound annoyed and angry.

My brows met. Surprised because I didn't expect him to say that. Siguro kung ibang lalaki lang 'yon papaya agad.