CHAPTER 11

Gauis left and I was still standing here. I don't have to feel this way. Feeling upset and empty. All along he was playing to avoid boredom. He was always like that before I came. I always told myself that he's a playboy and stay away with him but I got to taste my own medicine.

I brushed my hair aggressively and closed the gate angrily. How dare he kiss me and the next day he will have another woman in his arms. I hate him!

Dumating ang mga aso ko ay agad sila pumunta sakin. I was sitting on the couch eating food I cooked. They licked my cheek and barked at me. If they can speak I'm sure they're curious about my face.

"I'm so tired," I whispered while hugging Jewel and Gemmy. Habang nasa paanan namin si Golden at Diamond.

We watched a movie while eating and I didn't notice I fell asleep in the couch with them. Next morning I wake up my dogs are still besides me. Hindi talaga nila ako iniwan kahit mas komportable ang kwarto ko kesa dito. I never locked my door in my room dahil doon talaga sila natutulog every night.

Bumuntong hininga ako at nanakit ang katawan ko. I cooked our breakfast first and we ate together. After that, I went to my room to take a shower and go to work.

Bago 'yon ay kinuha ko muna ang laptop ko at agad na may bumunggad sa screen. I clicked it because I know it's from Sebastian dahil sa tatak nito.

Lugubrious Enigma

Lugubrious Enigma? What kind of gang do Gauis have? I clicked the name and there was an information.

I'm gonna get myself killed. Fuck!

In the Underground Battlefield, they remain number one on the billboard and have the most kills and 3 losses.

They have partnerships in Funereal. Demetrio. Chao. And Nicanor. That makes them untouchable.

Leader (? )
Members (?)
Headquarter (?)
Main (?)

They have a lot of enemies too. No one knows who they are so no one can tell them who to kill. But once someone knows about them, they stop breathing. They always wear masks to cover their full faces, so for almost 9 years of their existence, they're still deadly and unknown.

Be careful Azaleas... Your curiosity will lead you to your doom.

-S

Inis kong pinatay ang laptop dahil sa impormasyon na binigay niya. Walang kwenta! Nicanor have a lot of friends that man was a friend of all and enemies of no one. Unless you wanna be his enemy.

They are the most skilled in Underground Battlefield, huh? Alam pa ng magulang niya 'to. But it said here that no one knows them. But what if his Father knows? That's why he added a guard for his son's safety.

I remember the one man who told him that his Father was paranoid. Fuck! But when someone knows they stop breathing. I'm sure I'll be dead this week.

Fuck you, Sebastian!

Napasabunot ako ng buhok ko at bumaba. Hinintay ko muna ang kukuha sa mga aso ko at umalis narin agad. Kahit ayoko talaga pumasok pero kailangan dahil trabaho ito. Tsaka na ako magpapahinga pag matapos na ang lahat na ito.

Aalis ako ng bansa matapos ang kontrata. Isasama ko ang apat kong aso at mamalagi nalang siguro sa malamig na lugar at malayo sa syodad. I chuckled and hop in my bike.

I was too lazy to get dress kaya itim na hoodie at black nike jogging pants at itim na sapatos. I braided my long hair. I don't care about uniform anymore. Hindi na ako pinapagalitan kaya ayos na'to.