-17-

"M-me? At your house?" Chan cleared his throat a bit embarrassed that he just stuttered. Felix laughed at the reaction and nodded his head.

"Yes y-you dummy who e-else is here?" Felix looked around the car searching for a non existent person to show up.

"Won't your sister be home? She'll kick my ass then kick me out." Chan shivered a bit. He has heard what Felix's sister was is capable of doing seeing as she made her own brother run away for a whole weekend. Yes it was out of her own frustration but imagine what she can do when the frustration was centered on Chan.

"O-of c-course she won't! S-she texted me she w-won't be home t-tonight." Felix smiled proudly.

Chan sighed and turned on his car, the sound of the engine being background noise for his thinking.

Okay Chan. You're just going over to his house for a bit. In and out. Nothing sus. No dirty thoughts. Maybe he has dirty thoughts? No way he's too precious and innocent for that. He probably just wants to spend time with me at his place because we always go to mine. But I did suggest we go over to mine to make out more comfortably. Maybe he wants to make out some more. He definitely does.

"Alright! Lets go! I can't wait to see what your room looks like." Chan said as he began driving. Felix rose an eyebrow at Chan, wondering what he was thinking of for so long.

"Is that w-what your were thinking of? M-my room?" Felix laughed.

"No! Of course not I'm innocent! Did I say room? I meant living room." Chan tried saving himself but the damage was already done.

"I-I'm joking! There's basically nothing in it but I can show you." The car ride back was filled with the chill beats of Lofi hip hop Chan claims to be the best thing to listen to while night driving.

"Y-you can p-park in the d-drive way." Felix said nervously as they pulled into his house. He hoped his sister didn't leave the house messy. She never did but it was still a possibility. They both got out of the car and Felix shuffled around his pockets for his key. Chan followed after Felix as the walked to they walked to the door. It seemed both of them were nervous enough to have not said a word yet.

"W-Welcome!" Felix said letting Chan go in before him. Felix felt relieved that his sister didn't leave the place a mess.

 Felix felt relieved that his sister didn't leave the place a mess

(Imagine its dark hehe)

Chan took off his shoes and looked around with a smile on his face. He loved how the place felt so open and simple with little decor. They played it safe with the decor, kind of even reflecting on themselves and the simple relationship they have as siblings from a psychology stand point.

"It's beautiful! Very homie. But what I want to see is your room." Chan said walking back towards Felix.

"Sure. B-but that sounds awfully d-dirty." He raised a brow at the older making Chan shake his head.

"No! Never! Well not never. Like if you want Yah I meant it in a naughty way but, I genuinely wanna see where u spend a lot of your time." Chan said softly placing a hand on the blondes head. Felix pouted a bit but of course gave in and led the way. Chan couldn't help but notice how it was a bit strange that there were zero photos around or paintings on the walls. The house felt a bit incomplete. And that's exactly what Felix's rooms was like.

He had a queen sized bed with white covers and black frame pushed up against the wall. A desk on the other end, and a clothing dresser. There was a lamp on his side table but all of the light was being produced by the circular ceiling light. Though the room was spacious and comfy, he was just surprised by how empty it was.

"W-What do you t-think?"Felix snapped Chan out of his psychoanalyzing.

"I think it's great lix. You can't go wrong with white and wood." Chan said pushing his thoughts aside.

"No trophies or childhood awards?" Chan teased as he walked over to Felix and held him by the waist. Felix blushed and tried to escape the tallers grasp but failed. Felix sighed before answering.

"I threw t-those away when I moved here. I didn't have m-many, but, I-I was a b-black belt in karate!" Felix looked up at Chan with a threatening look.

"The only threatening thing about you is deep voice." Chan laughed a bit.

"Ha. Ha. Ha." Felix fake laughed in the deepest tone he could muster, maybe even surprising himself a bit.

"Hm. That was kinda sexy..." Chan smiled before giving Felix a peck.

"I think your voice might be a new obsession." Chan pulled Felix in even closer if that was possible. Felix rolled his eyes and wrapped an arm around Chans neck, making it easier to pull him into a kiss.

"I-I would like t-to hear less of yours." Felix whispered in between a kiss.

Lol CLIFFHANGER idk do ya'll want smut? I was getting more of a whole some vibe from this story but like. If the people want it👀