-18-

"Less of my voice?" Chan raised a brow looking down at the male with a smirk.

"What are you implying there?"

Felix jumped a bit and blushes deeply. He took a step away from and shook his head.

"S-S-Sorry! I-I didn't m-m-mean-" Chan took Felixes hands and pulled him closer again. He cut the stuttering male off with his lips. Felix quickly melted into the kiss, calming down instantly. Chan pulled away slowly and cupped the boys cheeks gently. Felix blushed deeply as he looked into Chans eyes.

"You're so cute when you're assertive." He laughed lightly. Felix puffed out his cheeks in retaliation.

"I-I'm not c-cute!" Felix furrowed his brows. Chan pecked Felixs lips.

"You're extremely cute." Chan smirked before pulling Felix in for another kiss. Felix rolled his eyes before giving into the kiss. He couldn't stay mad when the male was just too good at kissing. The way their lips moved together was perfect. Chans backed them to Felix's bed. Felix made a slight 'oof' sound as he fell backwards onto his bed. Chan followed and trapped the male between his arms, simply staring down and admiring him from above.

"W-what?" Felix looked away with a deep blush covering his face.

"I'm just counting your freckles beautiful." Chan smiled and brought his hand up to make Felix face him again before pulling him into another kiss. Felix's hands trailed up under Chans shirt and onto his back. He felt how broad and muscular Chans back was which turned him on even more.

Chan shortly followed suit and has his hand slide up into Felix's shirt, his hands resting on his small waist before pulling away for air. They both kept eye contact as they caught their breaths.

"Tell me to stop." Chan breathed out.

Felix just continued to look into Chans eyes.

Chan let out a small laugh and shook his head, he got off of Felix and rolled over to his back, pulling the male into his chest to cuddle.

"I'll stop myself then." Chan smiled.

Felix looked up at Chan and sighed with disappointment.

"I g-got all worked u-up for nothing." He mumbled cutely.

"As much as I'd love to explore your body, I think I heard someone come in." Chan chuckled as Felix gasped and quickly got up to check his phone. He missed a text from his sister saying she was on her way back earlier than expected.

"S-shit!" Felix stood up now. "How d-do I explain t-this?" Felix paced nervously.

"I-I'm not o-over o-our fight." Felix furrowed his brows. It was a forgive but not forget type of situation. After knowing how she truly felt, it just hurt.

"Don't worry! Just let me handle it." Chan said getting up to give Felix a tight hug before they both left his room. Felix led as they walked down the stairs to find sat at the counter top sipping on a glass of wine.

"Hey, I brought some take out in the- oh hello!" She was surprised to see a taller handsome man standing beside Felix. Felix avoided eye contact with his sister which made Chan take the lead.

"Good evening. It's very nice to meet you. My name is Christopher Bang but you can just call me Chan. I'm Felix's speech therapist." Chan went over and handed her his business card. Her face immediately brightened with delight.

"So nice to meet you! I'm Felix's older sister. It's so nice to meet the person who's been helping my brother to get better. But what are you doing here?" She was a little confused as to what business a speech therapist had being in a patients house.

Chan was hoping she wouldn't ask that. He looked over to Felix who looked at him with a 'don't ask me' look in his eyes.

"I actually came here to meet with you. Sorry to intrude. Felix had told me about your disagreement and I just wanted to assure you his progress has been phenomenal! Your money has not gone to waste and I'm happy I was able to give him the help he needed." Chan kept a professional smile on his face while he was inwardly patting his back at his perfect excuse abilities.

Racheals face lit up with happiness at this great news. "This is just what I wanted to hear! Please stay for a bit! Sit down and talk with me about Felix. I want to know everything." She pulled the seat next to her out.

Chan was not prepared for this. He looked at Felix again but found the male was long gone.

So much for backing me up! Fucking hell...

A/n: HEY BABIES IM HOMEEEEE🥂. Nobody told me college would be so hard but I survived!(I dropped like 4 classes and have a gpa below 3.0). But HEYYYY! I'm back and plan to finish this story I'm sorry to make you guys wait so thank you for your patience and support❤️❤️