-20-

Racheal POV

Maybe I shouldn't have been drinking wine while having that Chat. I just dug myself a even bigger hole with Felix. If we don't patch things up soon I'll surely lose him. I need to apologize. That wasn't what I wanted my baby brothers first words to me to be. I've messed it up.

I stood up and walked towards the door. Just as I was about to open it I stopped because I heard Felix and the speech therapist muffled voices on the other side.  I pressed my ear against the door to hear them better.

"I'm proud of you. You actually spoke in front of your sister."

"I w-want t-to prove a p-point."

I laughed silently. Felix was obviously referring to the last time we fought. We really need to talk. Hm...it's gotten quite.

"I'm a bad influence after all."

What the fuck? Why is the speech therapist saying he's a bad influence on my brother? Oh hell no.

3rd person

Racheal took a step back from the door, waiting for Felix to comeback inside. Felix came back in with a soft smile on his face before he noticed his sister standing there not looking the happiest.

"Hey Felix. What was Chan really here for." Racheal said sternly. Felix sighed and shook his head not wanting to speak again. Especially to her. Racheal went over and grabbed a white board off the fridge with a marker and harshly handed it to Felix.

"What was he doing here." Racheal repeated. Felix rolled his eyes and wrote on the white board.

Waiting for you

"Then why does he think he's a bad influence on you?" Felixes heart dropped at her words. He was fuming now. He looked down and wrote again.

You were ease dropping?

"I was just trying to go and apologize to the both of you. I didn't mean to overhear. But from what I did Felix...just tell me what he was doing here." Racheal walked closer to Felix looking for an answer.

Felix stayed looking down, not daring to look up into her eyes. He erased the previous words and scribbled onto the whiteboard again.

Like I said before. Waiting. For. You. Now Im going to wash up

"Are you fooling around with your therapist?" Racheal said quickly before Felix could get too far.

Felix stopped in his tracks. Instead of feeling scared he felt pure rage. He turned around and faced his sister, his face red. His body shook with anger as tears threatened to fall from his eyes.

"I-I can finally s-speak like y-you wanted. That's all t-that m-matters." Felix struggled to speak, choking out his words as tears fell from his eyes.

"I'm not paying for you to fuck around with your therapist. I'm paying for your speech!" Racheal said furrowing her eyebrows at Felix.

"W-we're not e-even!-"

"And get rid of that stutter this last week. Annoying." Racheal cut Felix off and walked away, grabbing her wine bottle before heading back to her room.

Felix just stood there, shocked at the words she had just spoken. A grateful reminder that not only was he not able go speak for long, he also spoke with a bad stutter. Felix broke down in sobs. Not being able to hold himself up he dropped to his knees, cupping his face as he cried into his hands. As much as he denied it, all he wants is his sisters approval. For her to look at him with a warm smile again, for her to stop giving up on him.

If she's given up on me...whats the point?

Felix got up slowly. He walked up the stairs to his room and went straight to the bathrooms. He looked in the mirror and cringed. His eyes were red, his cheeks wet with the tears still uncontrollably falling from his eyes. A disappointment. unlovable. waste of time. Useless. That's what he saw.

My ex, parents, now sister...Chan. Racheal would be better off without me. I should also stop wasting Chans time. He doesn't actually care about my feelings. He'll just leave me once this week his complete. He's just getting paid to help me. Paid to care. He's just using me. He wouldn't want to be with someone like me.

"Fuck!" Felix yelled wanting these thoughts to be silenced. There was only one way he knew how. Felix opened the mirror and grabbed the small box containing the small box of blades he was once familiar with. He opened it and grabbed one blade. He rolled up his sleeve and looked at all the scars that had healed over. He never thought about it, but he hasn't had his arm woundless for this long. All because of Chan...

Lies, all sweet nothings, he is all talk, he's a therapist after all, he doesn't actually care. Do it. Do it!

Felix held his breath and closed his eyes as he dragged the blade against his skin. It didn't offer any relief so he cut again, and again. Until he couldn't feel anymore.

A/n: I can't believe ppl are still reading. Shit got real ya'll... what happens next🥸