-9-

"Your place?" Felix tilted his head. Would this be a sleepover? Did Chan want to be friends with him? They've definitely crossed the line between therapist and patient.

"Yah...sorry for suggesting that it's just I don't want you to stay out here alone. And I have an extra room. We can even watch a movie until we get tired. Just to get your mind off stuff." Chan explained trying to justify it. In reality he just didn't want to leave Felix just yet. This would also be a great time to get to know his patient of course.

Felix smiled and nodded his head, "Sure I'll come over. It's been so long since I've hung out with anyone." Felix stood up for Chan to lead the way. Chan smiled brightly and walked with Felix to his car. Chan only lived 15 minutes away from Felix so the drive there was easy. Felix couldn't say he was surprised when they pulled into modern looking apartment building. Chan parked his car in the underground garage and turned it off.

"Sorry in advanced if it's messy. I can't remember the state I left it in." Chan chuckled nervously as they got out.

"Don't worry about it." Felix followed. They took the elevator up to the fifth floor. Chan entered the pin to his apartment and with a small beep the door opened to reveal nice sized entrance area. There was a hallway that lead to the open scene kitchen and living room that had a huge tv on the wall. It was big for an apartment. There was even an upstairs where he assumed the rooms were located. This was honestly more like a house.

"Welcome to my home! Looks like its actually clean." Chan laughed as he took of his suit jacket and put it in the coat closet. He held out his hand to Felix so the male could give him his coat.

"It's beautiful." Felix's eyes sparkled as he took off his shoes and ventured further into the house. Chan fondly followed behind loving the cute reaction Felix was giving.

"Thank you! Why don't you take a shower reply quick?" Chan suggested as he lead Felix to the bathroom.

"Ah I'll give you some clothes too one moment." Chan rushed to his room and quickly grabbed a hoodie and sweatpants he thought could be small enough to fit Felix's small frame. He left the clothes in the bathroom and Felix took a quick shower not to hold Chan up. How he got here? No idea, but he just couldn't help but take the male up on his offer. Felix smelled the soap and shampoo that Chan had. It smelt like expensive cologne, exactly what Chan smelled like when they hugged. Felix blushed at the flashback and went back to his shower.

He got out and dried himself off. The hoodie didn't exactly fit but it was the perfect oversize that went up to his thighs. But the sweatpants...they kept falling off. To combat that Felix folded the waist band over twice and tied the draw string tightly. He put the hood over his went hair making him smell Chans scent on the hoodie. How could someone smell so nice and comforting? Felix hung up the towel before walking out of the bathroom trying to remember where the living room was.

Chan was seated on the coach scrolling on his phone when he noticed Felix had walked into the room. A smile stretched onto his lips when he saw how adorable Felix looked with his hoodie on. Those pants were definitely too big but that was the cute part.

"You look to cute- I mean sorry for big clothes!" Chan tried saving the situation. Felix was so surprised he let out a short laugh. He immediately stopped and looked at Chan with wide eyes.

"My voice. That was the first time I've laughed in so long!" Felix signed excitedly. Chan was taken aback by the laugh. Maybe it was because of his unused vocal cords but Felix's voice was deep. Really deep actually.

"I think I have to compliment you more then! I'm very curious about you voice now." Chan laughed.

"Did my laugh sound weird? Was it normal?" Felix signed looking up at Chan with a concerned look.

"Perfectly normal! Everyone laugh is unique to themselves. Ah! Let me show you my extra room then I'll let you rest since its late." Chan said signaling Felix go follow him. They arrived at a decently big sized room that looked very plain and standard almost like a hotel. The dark blue bed sheets went perfect with the hard wood floor. There was even a TV? Chan definitely made sure his guest were comfortable.

"It's not the best but I hope you're comfortable." Chan scratched the back of his neck.

"It's more than I can ever ask for. I know you're just trying to help a patient but seriously thank you so much." Felix smiled.

"Well I don't usually help my patients out like this or have dinner with them. I guess ur just special." Chan shrugged shamelessly admitting what was on his mind making Felix violent blush.

Special? Me?

"Good night" Felix quickly closed the door on the male making Chan laugh on the other end.

"Hey you forgot my good night hug!"

...silence

"Alright. Good night"