Chapter 12:

Chapter 12:

The sound of a door opening woke her up, the room was dark, the only illumination came from the weak moonlight, she forced her body to get up, she noticed Cutler's presence next to the already closed door.

-Is that how you wait for me?

The boy whispered as he approached the bed.

-Do you think it's chivalrous to keep me waiting for hours?

The boy's figure became clearer and clearer, she could see how a proud grimace deformed his lips, she tried to repress an arcade, thinking that soon she would have to kiss him and more. When she was within reach Cutler took her hands and forced her to stand up and glue her body to his, the smell of sweat invaded her nose, the man hadn't even had the decency to take a shower first, she tried to repress a grimace when the young man's rough hands grabbed her waist and lips attacked hers, what was happening couldn't be described as a kiss, it seemed that Cutler wanted to devour her or suck her soul, finally he abandoned that war of tongues to assault the girl's neck, his lips felt slimy, his tongue passed over the skin without any rhythm, as if he was licking a stamp before sticking it on a letter, his occasional bites forced her to contain spasms of pain.

Cutler didn't want to talk, he pulled the silk robe until it fell to the floor, he tried to unbutton the girl's top and when his clumsy hands continued to fight with the clasp he decided to snap the front, freeing those breasts, his hands gripped the muscle tightly and his mouth pinched the nipple painfully, there was no way to guide his hands to be gentler. The girl dropped to the bed, without seeing the boy she could hear how he freed himself from his pants, then took position between her legs, she felt how those fingers moved her underwear aside leaving her intimacy exposed to the cold, she let out a scream when Cutler invaded her interior without any preparation, breathing agitatedly on her neck, the lunges were erratic and after a few minutes she could feel how something hot was poured inside. Cutler withdrew his now flaccid member and turned his back on her.

-There is no such thing as love. Only duty.

She whispered his mother's words to nothing, closed his eyes, trying to ignore the mess between her legs and the pain in his body.

She woke up again in total darkness, thick clouds covered the moonlight and furious raindrops shook the balcony window, she felt her insides on fire, as if her soul was trying to leave her body, destroying her organs in the process, she tried to scream, somehow free her chest from that invisible pressure, her heart was beating wildly, thundering in his ears, when she opened her mouth no scream came out, a liquid slid up her throat and came out with force, the room was illuminated at that instant by the light of a thunderbolt, all she saw was red, blood, her own blood, staining her hands, the bed and the few clothes she still wore.

Something was wrong, very wrong, she got up, ignoring the screams of every muscle in her body, every step she took was as if she was being stabbed with a hundred needles, everything began to blur, black spots occupied her sight, she blinked rapidly struggling to focus her eyes, she managed to open the bedroom door with the little energy she had left, fell to her knees and vomited. It seemed to be that black liquid she had been forced to ingest hours before mixed with more blood. The sound of the guards in the distance sounded like a fever dream.

She felt her heart in her mouth and her lungs in her stomach, each breath of air became harder to take than the last, the ringing in her ears prevented her from hearing any other sound, and the black spots kept taking over her vision. This was how she was going to die, full of blood and half-naked.

-Princess!

She felt muscular hands pick her up and she was wrapped in something warm, maybe she had been good enough and a higher being was there to take her somewhere else, anywhere else.