LOVE

LOVE?! He knows I love him.. Oh shot. He's still holding my hands and making extreme eye contact. "Love?!" "Yes Winner, I feel a strong sense of love from you." "I hope you don't mind me asking but what's your sexual orientation?" "I'm gay." "How ironic? So am I!" I felt on the blood rush to my face. I was so nerve. "Okay, this is going to be awkward. But Winner.. I love you." Then he sat on my lap and sat I've been waiting ever since I heard your voice to do this. Then he leaned in a kissed me on the cheek. I was so mixed emotion. Then the workers burst down my room and ran in. "Are you okay? Who is this? Come with me sir. You're under arrest for braking and entering! And even assault!" said Robert the security officer of this place. I couldn't let them take him. "No, stop Officer Robert! He didn't hurt me or break in. He's a friend from my school." "Winner, you know our policy about visitors." he said staring straight thought me, at Rick. "I'm sorry I forgot." "Well, next time we will place an arrest." "Okay, bye now." They tried to stay by my door but I convinced them I'd be fine. "Winner, I was wondering...can I live here with you?"  "Well then we're going to have the ask the front desk. Come with me." As we walked me pulling Rick to the front desk turned into us holding hands. He was smiling so widely. I really do love him and he loves me. It's nice. "Hello, Winner. What can I help you with?" said Suzy the lady at the front desk. "Hey, Suzy. Can I have a copy of the application form? So, my friend here can have a place to stay." "Sure. Here you go." "Thank you Susy." "No problem." As we heading back to my room Rick asked me "You don't mind that I'm holding you hand right?" "Oh, no, no I actually like it." As soon as we got back to my room Rick popped the question. "Well, Winner. We don't know each other that much. But I feel so close to you. I truly love you. And I was wondering if you'd be my boyfriend?" I was speechless. But I forced the words out of my mouth. "Yes Rick I'd love to be your man." And then we hugged but I just we where both planning to surprised to other with a kiss on the cheek but we turned at the same time and   ended up kissing on the lips.