🧡🤎its okay 💔

TW suicide attempt and self-harm 

chuuya looked at his phone waiting for dazai to return home. all of a sudden he heard a kinda sniffling in the restroom he counted the kids in the living room "yumeno,karma,and aya. so who is crying hey you kids go to you guys's room okay?" yumeno looked up at him "okay mommy karma, aya come on!". chuuya was walking around tracking down the crying when he saw a light, he drew his gun out and busted down the door. what he saw was his husband sitting on the floor bawling his eyes out while holding a knife to his wrist with blood trickleing down his left forearm. chuuya calmly approached "honey- i need you to put it down trust me i know everything feels terrible but this isnt a way out i promise you and i have kids sweetie". he dropped the knife and buried his face into his thigh sobbing hard. "oh honey let me get you to our room" he got him up supporting his back while he did it. he rested his back on a large pillow propping him up on it and grabbing the first aid-kit, cleaning the cuts on his arms "honey lets talk about this when did you get here?" chuuya asked "i had a-a really bad day at work and sob and i was beaten!" dazai sobbed out "its all over i promise, its okay its okay". "when did you get home?" chuuya asked again "uh- it was before you got home so on my lunch break" dazai replied ashamed "okay lets look at the scar okay?" he checked the scar and he kissed all over it "i love you so much you are a sweet beautiful boy". they layed down and slept the rest of the night.

gay