training 🩶 💔

not my original work this is from angelofdarkness3101 on deviant art also i will post orginal work again i just wanted to share this!

TW spanking, 1905 words

Chuuya was done. He was done watching Akutagawa push himself with using Rashomon. He knew why he was doing it. He'd been told that he'd initially started overworking Rashomon after he first met Atsushi and saw Dazai again. But he'd at least been eating and sleeping then. Ever since he'd captured Dazai and spoken to him, things had gotten worse. He was sleeping and eating less, spending most of his time training and practicing with Rashomon. He'd even stopped bathing or showering. Chuuya didn't know what Dazai had said to Akutagawa, no one did, but he could guess. Dazai had always been good at reading people and saying the right thing to rile people up, and when it came to Dazai, Akutagawa was so easy to read. Everyone knew how much Akutagawa craved his praise and approval. Whatever he'd said had clearly worked, but now Akutagawa was self-destructing right in front of him, and he couldn't take it anymore.

He'd give Akutagawa one more chance to take care of himself. If Akutagawa refused, Chuuya would have to use more drastic measures, something he sincerely hoped it wouldn't come to.

Chuyya went to the training room Akutagawa usually used and found the dark haired boy once again practicing with Rashomon. He'd clearly been at it for a while, he was sweaty and looked one movement away from passing out from exhaustion. He was also a lot skinnier than he should've been. The dark circles under his eyes served as proof that he hadn't been sleeping lately. It was hard to see, but Chuuya was finally officially done. If Akutagawa wouldn't take care of himself then Chuuya would. It was his responsibility. After all, he was the one who brought Akutagawa here, along with Dazai.

"Hey," Chuuya called out to get Akutagawa's attention. Akutagawa ignored him continuing his training. "That's enough training for now. You're overworking yourself.

"Go away," Akutagawa grumbled, not even glancing in his direction.

"I'm not going anywhere, not until you stop training and agree to eat something." Chuuya declared, leaving no room for argument. Akutagawa chose to argue anyway.

"There's no time to eat, I'm busy."

"You can make time. You can come and train again when you've eaten something and gotten some sleep. Don't think i didn't notice you've been training all night, only getting a few hours of sleep the past couple of days. A bath wouldn't hurt either." Chuuya's turn became more stern, a tone he used to employ on a younger Akutagawa . Unfortunately he hadn't been around recently to mentor Akutagawa. He was here now, though, and he would make sure Akutagawa stopped destroying himself.

"No, i have to get stronger," Akutagawa argued, finally dismissing Rashomon so he could turn on Chuuya. He didn't want to accidentally hurt the man. His anger wasn't with him.

"And you think this is the way to do that? working yourself and Rashomon to exhaustion?" The response caused Akutagawa to glare at him.

"It's better than doing nothing," Akutuagwa exclaimed louder than he intended. He was just so frustrated, so angry, he couldn't help it.

"I'm not asking you to do nothing, I'm asking you to at least take care of yourself when you're training. Now, go have a bath, I'll make you some food, and after you've eaten you can get some rest," Chuuya argued, turning to leave, assuming the fight was won.

"No." Akutagawa refused. He went to grab some water, at least he'd still been drinking, not noticing the way Chuuya froze, his face becoming strict.

"I apologise, I must have misheard you, would you repeat that," his voice was scarily calm, but Akutagawa apparently didn't notice that.