❤🖤 Halloween 🩵

I am back with more bsd I am so sorry I have started 12th grade and it has been stressful.

It was Halloween night, and two ladies were doing their makeup." Hey Kouyou, could you help me draw a diamond under my eye?" Kouyou was dressed up as Poison Ivy and Yosano as Harley Quinn. "Yes dear let me help you" She drew the diamond under her eye then the heart. "There you are dear, I love you," Kouyou said. yosano looked at her girlfriend of 2 years now  "Thank you honey you really are an angel you look like one too" yosano blushed. after they had done their makeup they went out to meet up with some friends. first, they grabbed chuuya and dazai. "Okay mwah mwah mwah okay bye bye bubye I love you," chuuya said trying to get the kids to be fine "It's fine Chibi they'll be fine. Hey Yosano oooh nice costumes! Haha chuuya and I are-" he dazai was cut off by chuuya he sighed "we are dressed up as Michael Jackson and a zombie he thought it was funny anywho should we get going?" "Yeah we should," yosano said walking. next the group picked up the younger version of chuuya and dazai aka Akutagawa and Atsushi They lived together. Ding Dong went to the doorbell and Atsushi answered the door. "Oh hello, Akutagawa is in the bathroom right now As you can see I'm a weretiger and he is a vampire Rawr ya know? haha" After all 6 of them were on their way they headed to a scary movie being played at the theater. they took their seats and began to watch. There was a jumpscare that scared chuuya "Shhh it's okay I promise" It also scared yosano "Hey you alright dear?" Kouyou asked her gently "Yeah just made me jump a bit sorry" She laughed it off. After the movie was done they dropped everyone back off and went home. "Hey yosano dear I got snacks let's watch spooky movies alright?" yosano yelped excitedly "YES OH MY GOD YES". they put on Halloween and spent the rest of the night laughing and talking and watching movies together.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm sorry it was sort I kinda rushed it requests are always open