Home to World 2

Raven, Octavia and doppelganger Clark and Lexa went through the portal early in the morning. For the Doppelgangers it's bittersweet, it's great to be home, but they would miss the people, but most of all the will miss the closeness they had in Polis. They were living together in Polis and it had been amazing. Lexa knew she wanted that with Clarke, but they hadn't even known each other 3 weeks, this is crazy.

Palm beach, looked amazing as always, but if possible the world looked a little brighter, she was definitely happier, Lexa thought looking down at Clarke's hand clasped in hers. Yes, Clarke had definitely made her life better and hopefully would for the rest of their lives.

"Well here we are." Raven said. "What's next for you guys?"

"I definitely want to spend as much time with Clarke as I can." Lexa said leaning in and kissing her lovingly.

"Really?" Clarke asked shyly, "because if I'm honest, I'm not ready to let you go home. Do you want to come to my place?"

"I would love too." Lexa said kissing Clarke hungrily.

"Ok get a room you two," Raven laughed.

"Oh we will," Clarke smiled.

"Ok before you go, I got something for you guys. I have rigged this radio so you both can stay in contact with us. We are going to miss you both and we want updates on your love story." Raven said.

"Although we would have to be blind to not see where it's going." Octavia smiled hugging Clarke before moving on to hugging Lexa.

Raven hugged Lexa and said, "the channel is set, literally all you have to do is turn it on and press talk. We are so thankful to you both and you will be missed."

Raven hugged Clarke whispering in her ear something, Clarke drew a map on a piece of paper and handed it to Raven.

"We had a great time guys, thank you, without you two kidnapping us we wouldn't have each other now." Clarke said.

"I am sure your Raven and Octavia would have introduced you by now, but we were happy to meet you both." Octavia said.

The two couples said their goodbyes and Raven and Octavia, holding hands, followed the map provided by Clarke.

"Where are we going, Ray?" Octavia asked.

"I just want to buy some things, we can't get in Polis, I still have most of the money we hacked here last time and I got some more. There are some things I want to buy for us and something for our Clarke and Lexa. Let's just say it will be part of their wedding gift."

They entered a shop, with completely covered store front windows and made their purchases. Then they left the store, went to the boardwalk, behind the bush and went back to their world.

Clarke and Lexa had had a full day of meetings, including judging the outcome of Pike, Bellemy and their followers as well as Jaha.  Lexa decided, a decision couldn't be made until she head from Chancellor Marcus Kane and former Chancellor Abby Griffin on the matter, so summoned them to Polis. By late afternoon Clarke had a headache, from the meetings and Lexa convinced her to go and lie down in their room and she would bring dinner after visiting the natblidas.

Lexa snuck off to Raven and Octavia's room, knocking on the door, she hope she hadn't caught them having sex. Luckily for her Raven answered the door soon after.

"Lexa? Is everything ok?" Raven asked.

"I was hoping to run some ideas by you two for making Clarke my wife." Lexa said hopefully.

"Oh my god yes." Octavia squealed.

"We would be happy to help, in case you can't tell," Raven said nodding at Octavia.

"Ok, first I summoned Abby, to come here, was that wrong, should I have went to her?" Lexa asked nervously.

"I guess that the commander privilege, most people have no option but to go to thier love's parents to ask, but you can make them come to you."

"Ok, should I ask Abby to dinner, to ask or just do it in normal conversation?" Lexa asked.

"You can just ask in normal conversation, but inviting her and maybe me to dinner, bring flowers that will make a big impression." Raven said, "We will need someone to distract Clarke, O, that's on you."

"As soon as we know when and where, I am on it." Octavia said.

"Thank you, both." Lexa said. "Ok now when I ask Clarke, what do you think she would like most? A candlelight dinner in our room or there is a beautiful spot, just outside of Polis, no-one knows about? It has a waterfall, a stream and a clearing surrounded by wildflowers, should I make a picnic and ask her there?"

"Picnic for sure," Octavia said.

"Yep I agree with Ray, picnic for sure." Raven said.

"Thank you, both, I will need more help but this is all I need for now." Lexa said. "I told Clarke I was visiting the natblidas, so I better do it and get back to Clarke."

"Our pleasure, " Octavia said.

Raven showed Lexa out and watched her rushed to the natblidas.

"She's so whipped," Raven giggled to Octavia.