Talk

When I was dressed and out of the shower, I heard a knock at the door Opening it, I saw mori, and smiled, feeling better than I did earlier. Don't get me wrong, I was still upset, but I wasn't fuming. "Hey. Is there something you need?" He shook his head. 

"Dinner's ready." I nod, and start to walk past him. He places a hand on my shoulder, stopping me. "Y/n-"

"I know. We need to talk about that, but not right now, okay mori?"

"Takashi." He corrected. "Call me Takashi." I nod. 

"Well Takashi, we still have to get haruhi. But I promise we'll talk about hat outburst I had soon." He nods, and we're off to get haruhi. "Ah, I never got to make my aunts paella." I groaned to myself. "Imma have to make that for y'all sometime." I chuckled. "It's heckin' delicious." He hummed in agreement. We arrived at haruhi's door, and knocked. She came out wearing a frilly pink dress, and I chuckled. "Your dad?"

"Yeah." 

"Well dinner's ready. Come on." She followed us, and I apologized for not making the food I suggested, but she brushed it off, seeing after what happened, I don't blame her. We opened the doors, and I smiled. Tamaki was still moping, and I was happy I did that to him. Call me sadistic, but he ha it coming, sexist asshole. 

The boys were fawning over haruhi, and I smiled. I had gone for a more comfortable approach, and had thrown on a sweatshirt that matched my eyes, and some pajama bottoms. Although, I was still a little uncomfortable with my bra digging into my side. I think it's time to get a new one. What was going on? Oh, yeah. Sorry, ADHD, anyways, the boys were complimenting haruhi, while I was just leaning into mori- sorry, Takashi's side. "You look so cute haru-chan!" They looked to me. I yawned. It had been a long and exciting day. 

"Okay, how is it you look cute in your PJ's?" Hikaru asked. 

"Does that even count as dressed?"

"Where I'm from? Yes." I couldn't wait to get my damn bra off. Why did I bother with it again? Oh yeah right. Big titties. 

We all sat down, but nobody was talking. Not that I minded, I had already taken my meds, and was getting really sleepy. I could always fake being sociable, but I just want to curl up with a hot chocolate and a TV show right now. "Well this is uncomfortable."

"Yeah.. Kind of awkward."

"Oh really? Gee, I couldn't tell." I went for a crab. 

"Let's dog in haru-chan! These are the crabs we caught! I bet they're delicious!" She went for one, and snapped it open. Tamaki flinched from beside her, and I proceeded to eat one myself. It was good, not going to lie. Could use a little chili pepper on it though, but still, they were good. I took my time eating, unlike haruhi who was going to town on the crabs. 

"These crabs, taste in-crab-able. Get it?"

"Yes, haruhi, we get it." I sighed. "They are good though. I don't get to have this kind of stuff often." I looked over, and there were a ton of empty crab legs. 

"Don't you think you've had enough? Give it a rest?"

"I'm sorry, I thought you weren't speaking to me?"

"What did I miss after I stormed off?"

"Tamaki being tamaki." Takashi replied. I sighed. 

"Haruhi, you should stop. I get it, you're extra hungry right now, but you're going to make yourself sick!" Another crack. 

"No." I rolled my eyes. 

"Don't come crying to me when you throw it all back up." Takashi was eating the body of his own crab, and I smiled.