little girl

The hosts were dressed as cops today, and I could admit that the look of Takashi in that was a bit of a turn on. Not the time though. Besides, it's not like we could do that anyways, both our families are home and we don't even have anything to make sure we're safe anyway, and-

My thoughts were cut off by the doors opening, and I looked up my laptop. I was exchanging an email with the head of the photography club about doing a few shoots for the host club, for payment of course, and a share of the copies of photos sold. Kyoya had helped me with the financial side of it, now all that was left was the negotiation period. Anyways, getting off topic here, standing at the door was a girl in pigtails wearing the elementary uniform. She couldn't have been older than five, maybe younger. And he looked curious about her surroundings. How did she even get here? The elementary is on the other side of the campus! And I know firsthand, it's quite a walk, especially when you have small legs. She's half honey senpai's size, meaning she walked all the way here from there for at least thirty minutes, maybe longer... Nobody does that by accident. 

So that leaves the question; who is she? 

"Oh my, what an unusually young guest! Well, glad you're here, my little lost kitty-cat!" The girl looked in awe of the situation she found herself in. I finished up my e-mail to the photography club, telling them that I'd talk with them in person with kyoya by weeks end, (It was Monday today) and sent it. Putting my laptop away, I quickly went over to the girl. I stood by Takashi, as tamaki talked to the little girl again. "Little kitty-cat, Why have you come to see us today?" She looked at all of us, her gaze lingering on me, confusing me a bit, but I smiled anyways. She pointed at tamaki. 

"It's a reverse harem!" 

Yeah, nobody knew how to react to that. "This is a reverse harem!" We all stood there, silent. 

Tamaki was the one to break the silence. He was smacking his head as if he had water in his ears. "That can't be right, I must have heard wrong! maybe there's still some water in my ears from when I went swimming." 

"Ha, ha! That's got to be it!"

"Yeah, there's no way this cute little girl said the words 'reverse harem'. Something's going on with our ears." 

"How do I delete something from my brain?" Takashi grunted, not knowing. I now knew why her gaze lingered on me, seeing as I'm the only recognized female in the group. 

"There's debauchery here!" Silence again. "Yay! There's debauchery here, isn't there?" Haruhi looked at me, and I glared back. 

"Don't even." She smiled, wanting to make a very inappropriate joke. "Not in front of the child." Believe it or not, when it's just me and haruhi, she loses all her inhabitions, and tells a few not so pg13 jokes. Don't get me wrong, she's still the smart one, but I'm the more mature one, seeing as I have a little brother. Well, two if you count my older who acts like he's three. "You're the glasses character! You're the boy lolita and the stoic type! Twincest! The bookworm! And the girl they all want!" I blinked a few times.  That wasn't even remotely true. I had a soulmate, I was dating him, and the others all backed off! 

The girl then looked to tamaki, who flinched in fear of what she'd say to him next. "Big brother?" She looked like she was going to cry. She jumped into his arms. "My brother's blonde, you must be him!" I don't see it. The facial features are all off. Sure, she's a child, but I don't see any resemblance at all other than them being blonde. And blonde hair is a common enough trait for people of Caucasian descant. 

But it seemed everyone else was buying into it. "What?! You never told us about this!"

"Since when do you have a little sister?"