Chillin

I'm thinking of adding smut soon. Not sure how soon, but we'll see.

I was at takashi's place this weekend, partially because we wanted to spend a bit more time together, and partially because I got into a fight with my mom. I was currently watching some series with him in his room, and he suddenly paused it. "Is something wrong?"

"I should be asking you that." I looked at him and sighed. he had that stubborn look in his eyes that was telling me to tell him. 

"It's nothing too major. My mom's just being a jerk." He was silent, but I took that as a que to go on. "You're probably not aware of this, but I tend to be fairly insecure about myself, especially about my weight. Short and curvy runs in the family, and I know that I can't help it much, but I've been working out more, and it seems I can't lose anything. It's discouraging. I talked to my mom about it, and she said 'Just eat less.'" He looked to me in shock. "Yeah, I know. It's one thing if she said eat less junk, but I've been doing that. I've even cut back some on caffeine. She saw that too. I'm already having enough issues with my body image, back pain being a constant issue for me, and I was going to her seeing if she could help reassure me. I feel like she took my heart and crushed it." He pulled me in closer to him. I sniffed, feeling a little like I was going to cry. "I confronted her the next day, and we got into a huge fight about how I'm 'not doing enough' and 'going to be like her' and so that's why I called you to see if I could stay here this weekend. I just needed to get away." My voice was starting to crack. 

"Nothing major, huh?" He pulled me into his lap and kissed my cheek. "I think you're beautiful as you are." I ducked my head into his shoulder, and he stroked my hair. "I'm glad you're taking better care of yourself. But that was out of line." I nod, feeling a few more tears build up. "It's alright y/n." I let out a small sob, and he just held me while I cried into his shoulder. 

Once I felt better, I pulled away, and he kissed my forehead. "Thanks."

"It's nothing. Better now?" I nod. "Good." He adjusted us so I was now laying on top of him. He was gently rubbing my back as we continued to watch the show, and he would occasionally kiss me every now and then. 

The next day, I was out for a jog, and takashi was doing kendo. I was only gone for maybe an hour, and when I got back, I was greeted by takashi. "Hey." I spoke. We started to walk up to his room as we talked. 

"There's a festival coming up." 

"And I take it you want to take me there?" He nods. "Sure. When is it?"

"It's next weekend." 

"Alright." He leaned down to kiss me, and I giggled. "You must love doing that." I said as a joke. 

"I love you." He corrected. I swear I was blushing down to my chest. He smiled ever so slightly. I was opening and closing my mouth like a fish out of water. He patted my head, and chuckled as I seemed to break. It's the first time he's said that to me, and I didn't know how to react. He kissed me again, and pulled me closer to him, and I giggled. I wrapped an arm around his neck, and my other hand rested on his shoulder. He nipped at my bottom lip, and I let out a small sound without meaning to. I pulled away in embarrassment, and I heard his chuckle. "Cute." 

"Oh shush." I looked at him, and my face was surely red. "I've never done anything like that before. I'm kind of nervous about it."

"It's okay." He patted my head and stroked my cheek. "I haven't either." We went into his room and simply cuddled up on his bed. After a few minutes, he moved my head gently, and kissed me deeply again, nipping at my lips again, and I let out more of those sounds, and got bold, opening my mouth. It felt odd to have his tongue in my mouth, but not a bad odd. 

I had to pull away first cause I had smaller lungs and needed air, and I panted a bit, my eyes half lidded. I could see him look at me, and he stroked my cheek. "Beautiful."

"I..."

"I won't go further today." He said. "I'm just telling you how beautiful you are." He pulled me closer, and I blinked a few times but after a second, I cuddled back into him, wrapping my arms around him as best as I could. 

I was starting to drift off when I hard my phone ring. I sighed and he let go of me, while I sat up, and answered the call. I had checked the caller ID. It was my mom. "Hello?"

"Y/n? Can you come home?"

"No." She was silent. "Not unless you're going to apologize for what you said. I get you have those moods of body shame for yourself, but that's no right to take it out on me. Get help! Seriously!"

"I know. Your dad confronted me about it." It was my turn to shut up. "I've agreed to go to therapy, but I want to apologize. Face to face. So can you come home please?

"Alright. I'll be back by dinner."

"Thank you. I'll see you later."

"Bye mom."

"Bye honey." I hung up and turned to Takashi. 

"You need to leave?"

"Not for another couple hours, but yeah. My mom said she's going to start therapy and wants to apologize." I kiss his cheek. "Thanks for letting me stay over though." 

"Anytime."