Summer

Okay, one warning: SMUT! I've been planning this for a bit, and I'm hoping it doesn't suck since I usually don't write first person smut. If you're not comfortable, feel free to skip! This isn't very important to the main story, other than relationship development. It might be referenced in the future though, but nothing important will come of it. 

It was early in summer vacation when I got my parents to agree once again to let me spend the weekend at takashi's. I already had my summer work done, (Thanks a bunch haruhi! I really needed help with some of that!) and so they didn't see anything wrong with it. But my mom did pull me aside to talk with me about safe sex and to not forget to take my birth control while there, and also to not let him stick anything in me without a condom. "Ma, I get it! You don't have to give me this speal every time I go over there. Jeez."

"I know, but I don't want my sixteen year old pregnant!"

"Even if I do, which I doubt I will if we get there now, his family will absolutely help me care for a kid. It's not like I'm dating a gangster!" 

"I know, I know, I just worry about you. I just... You're already almost grown. Where did the time go?" I sigh. 

"Ma, I get it, but you've got to let me go eventually." 

"I know. Just, be safe, okay?" I nod and she kisses my cheek. "Have fun sweetie."

"I will ma." I say, and with that, I'm off. Takashi was in his car outside waiting while I finished packing for the weekend, and I smiled at him, and gave him a quick kiss. "Sorry about that. You know my mom; she was going on about safe sex again." We had talked about possibly getting to that stage of our relationship soon, and while I feel ready, I'm not going to do anything rash. It will happen when it happens. 

"Yeah." He gave a soft smile at me and held out his hand for me to mess with while he drove. The radio played in the background as I messed with his hand and hummed along. It was a bit of a drive there, as usual, and we ended up chatting about our biggest pet-peeves. Mine being bad grammar, and his chewing open mouthed. Soon enough we were there, and I grabbed my bag. 

"I'll meet you in the lounge?" 

"Yeah." I gave him another quick kiss, before hopping out and going inside. Headed to his room, I changed my clothes into something more comfortable and happily sighed as I took off my bra. I think I'm needing a bigger one, which is annoying cause I'm already a double D. I shook my head, slipping on one of takashi's hoodies. "That's something to deal with later." I told myself, headed to the lounge. 

When I got there, Takashi had some blankets and pillows set up, along with some snacks for a home theatre night. I giggled, seeing him flip through some American movies. "Do that one." I said pointing to f/f. I cuddled up to him as he pressed play and sighed happily. This was going to be a good night. 

About a quarter of the way through the movie, his hands started to wonder. I raised a brow but said nothing. It went higher and higher, until it was almost cupping a breast. I giggled. "Takashi~" I said, grasping his hand. "If you want to touch me, we should go to your room first at least." I heard him shift, and next thing I know, he's picked me up over his shoulder. I laugh as he paused the movie and feel him rub my thigh. 

"Let's go." He starts to move, and I do my best to balance myself. Once we reach his room, he closes and locks the door and sets me on his bed. Before I can say anything, he's kissing me, and rubbing a hand along my thigh. I sigh into the kiss, and open my mouth, and feel his tongue inside my mouth. I wrap a leg around him, and pull him closer to me, feeling heat bubble between my legs. One hand supports his weight as to not crush me, and the other moves from my thigh to under his hoodie, and he hums approvingly when he finds I'm not wearing a shirt under it.