Chapter 10

I woke up next morning to a call from Giselle.

"Hey Giselle what's up?", I spoke lifting the phone to my ear.

"Hi Celine, I just saw that your call", she said.

"Yeah I just wanted to tell you that-", but I got cut off by someone's voice in the background.

"Giselle come on lets go", it was a guy.

"One minute", she yelled back at him.

"Giselle what's going on?", I asked, "Who was that?".

"Oh, we got our Summer holidays early and we decided to go to Long Island beach and that was just some guy forget him", she spoke hurriedly.

A frown formed on my face, "You guys went on vacation without me?".

I heard another voice which I immediately recognized as Natasha's. She seemed to have taken Giselle's phone.

"Look Celine don't fuss about the fact that we went on a vacation without you", she spoke and I could just imagined her rolling her eyes.

"I wasn't fussing", I spoke angrily.

"Besides" she kept on talking, "We don't even go to the same school anymore".

"I called you guys to tell you'll that I got my own apartment".

"Whatever many people live alone now big deal", with that she hung up on me.

"Fuck her", I grumbled and got out of bed and go ready for school.

I wore a pair of jeans, a black tank top and my favourite white shirt over it.

.
.
.

As I walked into school I saw Gwen and she ran up to me.

"Umm...I don't know how to tell you this...", she stammered.

"Just say it Gwen", I rolled my eyes.

"Zion's looking for you".

"Ok so where is that bastard", I crossed my arms.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see Zion. Gwen practically trembled in terror and ran away.

"What do you want?", I asked.

"Nothing much".

"Then bye", I tried to walk away but he grabbed by my wrist.

"I don't do apologizes so just forget about all that shit you know what I mean", he spoke in a rush.

"That might just me some shit for you but not for me!", I yelled.

He seemed shook at my sudden outburst, "Ok then sorry".

He sounded sincere so I let it go. I shook his grip off and walked away. On my way to class (English) a girl came up to me.

"Um....I saw what happened between you and Zion and I gotta tell you he's not always that bad", she told me.

"Ok....but who are you?", I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm Abigail, I'm his sister".

"Sister!", I was hella shocked, "I didn't know he had a sister".

She smiled, "Yeah well since we're not much alike".

I smiled at her, she was way better that Zion.

"Celine", I said and held out my hand and she shook it smiling.

.
.
.
.

After school I was scrolling through Instagram laying on my bed when I saw Natasha's latest post. It was the beach trip Giselle and her took.

So all of the time I was with her she called me her BFF and said she'll always be with me

So all of the time I was with her she called me her BFF and said she'll always be with me. Just shows that people never actually mean the shit they say.

And I'm not gonna let this go. First I gotta make a few phone calls